Jordy's interview with Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by slippery pete, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Bayouuu

Bayouuu Freshman

The coach makes the calls at the end of the day.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

The coach doesn't call for the QB to sit in the pocket all day and take sacks that take you out of FG range. Crowton sucks period. Miles' brain goes numb on him at crucial times. However JJ doesn't have a brain cell in his head. It's a recipe for offensive disaster.

3. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i have to disagree, when it came down to the end, the players really gave it their all, JJ included.
    if you don't want to throw miles under the bus you should at least be looking to crowton for awful playcalling and chavis for bending waaayyy too much.

our defense is dead by the 4th qtr and it has nothing to do with moffit.

4. Bayouuu

Bayouuu Freshman

That's why you run the ball when in fg range and not call drop back passes, solely on the coaches. JJ manages to hit the hail mary, and the fg unit is not ready, that one is also on the coaches.

5. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with JJ. We have the worse coaching staff at a so called elite college football program in history. Don't just fire Crowton. Fire the whole damn bunch of them and I don't give a crap what Miles has written into his contract. Either that or get used to the last couple of years.

6. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Damn, you didn't call for Hallman's head. That's impressive. Saintly even...

EXACTLY!!!!!!

THE COACH GETS PAID $$$$$$ TO CALL TIMEOUTS AND COACH PLAYERS SO THAT THEY DON'T SPIKE THE MOTHERFXX^&ING BALL WITH 1 MOTHERFXX^&NG SECOND ON THE MOTHERFXX^&NG CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for my fake cursing and God Bless.

And I like Les. JJ obviously didn't bring the smarts today either, but he's not getting paid megajack like our coaches.

See above statement. Why would the coaches even put our QB (who didn't use his legs all game really because of the injury) in the position to possibly take a sack when we have the ball in FG range with a strong RB and two timeouts left????

Why??? It makes no sense at all.

7. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

defense is dead because they are on the field all freakin night. the game isnt designed to be played like that. Miles knows that.

U of M scored less that 30

our talent should put up 35 a game EVERY GAME.

We need talent to CaLL the plays.

JJ is 19 years old, no excuses, he isnt a bad QB he is FAR better than LEE.
    he isnt the best in the SEC but he isnt the worst and HE ISNT A VETEREN QB.

ANYONE can see that he is a QB that needs to have RUN plays to set up the pass. We have the talent to win with him at the helm. Crowton calls FAR TOO MANY PASS PLAYS.
    if he would use the people he has and play to their strengths, we might actually have a BALL CONTROL game like we used to.

Les says in the pregame that we are going to run the ball more and control the game and it never materializes.

anyway what do I know.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

If you're waiting for me to disagree with you on that one you can quit waiting because I can't think of a reason why. The Ole Miss rush was getting to the QB and JJ is clueless when facing a blitz. Knowing what we know about the offense and the QB there is no argument that could possibly be made for throwing the ball in that situation.

9. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Yeah man, I just felt like the coaches haven't been thinking for the players lately. JJ obviously was having trouble with the blitz (the O-line had MAJOR problems with it) and we chanced it at the wrong time. JJ still doesn't think to get rid of it faster and some of that is his fault and some of it a total lack of blocking. But without his legs, he was a sitting target back there. He had some real good plays in there at times, but without his running ability, he's got a lot of issues because he doesn't throw it away when he should.

10. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I dont think he recruited well at all. I believe when LSU offered the kids their stars shot way up. Ole miss was Phy. whipping LSU tonight. Ole miss was stronger and faster where it counted.