Joseph Addai

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

I thought Addai had a real good game. He could have easily been pissed about not being "the man" at RB, instead he shows he is a real team player and make a nice transition to WR. He made an INT saving play, caught 5 balls and also had a nice first down run. Great Attitude, Good Game for him.

2. LuvDoc

LuvDoc Founding Member

I don't remember the good, but I'm REALLY drunk. I just remember during the game saying that he had the opportunity to become the next Josh Reed, and he dropped some really crucial ball. Balls that he would be nightmaring about had we lost. . .

we have the luxury of the win, and the oportunity to atone without the full punishment of a loss. I'll bet our standings fall, however, in the votes if not the placement, just like USCs did last week.

3. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

I recall some badly dropped passes from Addai. He can get open but he needs to learn how to handle a bullet thrown by Russell.

4. max

max Founding Member

He also dropped many passes and had many bad plays! Pissed about not being the feature runner? What has he shown as a runner in three years of ample opportunity? I think he has been given plenty of opportunities. I think all three of the other runners are better than he is? Pissed about not being the feature runner? Were you being sarcastic?

5. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Maybe I'm just drunk, or at least stunned. I thought he had a good game.

6. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

I think he had a good game as well. Seemed like he was always around during big plays.

7. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

I thought he was somewhat of a liability at times. Wasn't he flagged for the illegal motion that nullified the 57 yard-td run, or was that Skylar?

8. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

He had good plays and bad. He looked as good or better than anyone else on offense.

9. BigRig

BigRig Like a fine box of wine

Addai was flagged. After the first team receivers get used to Russell's throw and Addai gets more accustomed to WR this team will really show. Still, a lot of work to do.

10. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Well, that's probably not too hard to do. I think most of our O looked pretty inept tonight. That's how bad it really was. To give Addai props when he really had a so/so game at best, I think. We just stunk the joint up on O most of the night. :(