Juniors Leaving...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Dec 2, 2004.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Anyone? I dont think any of the juniors who everyone thought would leave actually performed well enough to justify leaving early...

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I don't think we will know for sure until Saban contacts NFL draft guys and gets a feel for where they would be drafted, especially Whit as he is probably the only one that could benefit.

3. marcnbc

marcnbc Founding Member

Whit was on the tailend of Songy's show the other day & stated that he will look at his options after the season. From the way he sounded, I think it would have to take definite 1st round money for him to jump. Some early mock drafts have him going late in the 1st round. He's a smart kid & will let Saban do the homework to find out his status.

Marc

[​IMG]

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I gotta think Whitworth is looking at our schedule next year and dreaming of a 2nd NC.

5. conradj

conradj Founding Member

He is the only one I see as a possibility. Rudi might leave, but not for NFL.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

i read an article in the advocate recently where whitworth basically said he was going to stay. can you imagine him and herman johnson on the line at the same time? you think our running game was good this year?! those are the two biggest bodies to ever put on LSU football uniforms.

7. max

max Founding Member

I don't think Herman will start because of the guys in front of him with proven experience.

1. Whitworth Senior LT
    2. Niswanger Senior C
    3. Livings Senior G
    4. McGill Senior G
    5. Johnson Junior RT
    6. Arnold Sophomore G

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I predict Herman takes Johnsons right tackle spot in the spring. I think Will Arnold is will start as well. McGilll and Johnson make for some very handy, experienced depth at guard and tackle.