Jus twanted to say that....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, Jan 21, 2005.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Just wanted to say that....

I think all of you guys a little nuts to be so worried about LSU football including the Dear John by Saban, the hiring of Miles, the hiring of the assistant coaches and of course this recruitng stuff. I can't believe you people get so wrapped up in this junk. You need to take chill pills so you can be nice and calm and relaxed about everyting like I am. I never go to the LSU site more than 25-30 times a day to see if an announcement has been made, heck today I only went there about 15 times. I only come to the message board about 30-40 times a day to see if there is any up to the minute news. And I only hit refresh on my computer about 70-80 times a day to make sure I am not missing anything.

There, I have that off my chest. Now, where the hell is the announcement about the DC???????

:yelwink2: :geaux: :laflagwav

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Re: Just wanted to say that....

You should know, man, that LSU is a way of life... and I'm sure you know that else you wouldn't be here either ;) Oh well, it's hard NOT to get wrapped up in things concerning LSU...

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Yeeeeahhh, you really shouldn't start drinking so heavily this early...

and if you do, pace yourself...

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I wish I was as laid back as you.:hihi:

5. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

After the crap LSU went through before Saban, I don't think anybody could "not" be quite nervous about a new HC.

6. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

Well you should know by now that LSU fans have to bitch about something. Just think of all of the people who called the post game show after any given loss and uttered those moronic ridiculous words: Nick Saban should be fired. Now that hes gone those same people (Plus others granted) are bitching about his leave, our new coach, recruiting (as though recruiting in the SEC has ever easy), our basketball team, etc. Believe me, I do understand what you are saying, Ive been a fan, like many, practically since birth and have learned to chill out until game time. Thats when I let my blood pressure geaux up :yelwink2: .

7. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I wish I could refrain from the LSU site like you. You're an inspiration to us all! :thumb:

8. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Game time my friend is a lot sooner than a does not end in the fall for some people. I am one and college foootball is almost a year round sport for me. More to the game than Saturday night. I saw a fellow I sit next to today in the gym and the first thing I said was how are you? The very next question is who in the hell is going to be the new DC!! Follwed by are you going to the bash? Next OK see you later.

So who is the next DC and when is the spring game? :hihi: