Jussie Smollett

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Feb 3, 2019.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Surprised nobody has brought it up yet. Anyone here really believe his story? I don't for SO many reasons.

And then yesterday....

"Rafer Weigel of Fox 32 in Chicago is one of the few reporters still checking in with Chicago police to see what progress they’ve made into their investigation into an alleged racist and homophobic attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, who claims he had a noose strung around his neck and bleach poured on him by assailants who yelled, “This is MAGA country!”

It might seem like a small detail, but police noted that Smollett still had a grip on his Subway sandwich despite the attack."

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...ollett-held-onto-his-sandwich-despite-attack/

Who goes out at 2AM in subzero temps for a freakin Subway sammich? Especially if you are an actor with an agent and the ability to use GrubHub or UberEats? Anyway, some of the comments about the sandwich are hysterical.

"Irish Bearcat‏ @bctswg
    Replying to @RaferWeigel @fox32news
    You can have my subway when you pry it from my cold dead hands"

"Pink Sands‏ @PinkSands5
    Replying to @Penny4yoTHOTs @RaferWeigel @fox32news
    Huge commitment to hang on to that Subway sandwich after being beaten, bleached, & having neck roped. He could be Subway’s next spokesperson!"

"JR Brawley‏ @Brawler12
    Replying to @RaferWeigel @USAneedsTRUMP @fox32news
    If I was out rolling around committing heinous crimes at 2am in a snow storm I’d at least steal the sandwich when I was done. Unless it had pickles on it those are gross"

Of course those are humorous, much different than Jussie's tweet to Trump last month.
    https://twitter.com/darrin_daye/status/1090611778768244736

And he does wear some cool T-shirts.
    [​IMG]

He must be a ninja warrior though. For getting beat the hell up by 2 dudes, he didn't have much to show for it.
    [​IMG]

But the police do have a picture of 2 "people of interest".
    [​IMG]

Winston1 and Frogleg like this.
  2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Lol, i didn't know about the miracle save of the sandwich. Even before it seems like something is seriously amiss at the Circle K with his 'story'.

Not sure what the real deal is:

a) Sexually encounter went bad / hit on the wrong guy
    b) Let me drum up some publicity for me and my concert
    c) Let me remind everyone what kind of country we have because of TRUMP.
    d) All of the above

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I'm going with "D". Either that or if he's telling the truth, those are some committed lynchers. Clearly they are the only 2 Trump supporters in Chicago and it was subzero...walking around at 2AM with chemicals and a rope?

There are very few things a man will go out in those conditions for and a Subway sammich isn't one of them. Jussie was after some strange. Maybe a Craigslist hook-up gone wrong. His agent claims they were talking on the phone at the time of the attack and he heard the MAGA claims. But of course, despite being asked by the police to turn over his phone, Jussie hasn't complied.

And he had the noose around his neck some 45 minutes later. What black man is going to leave a noose around his neck for 45 minutes?

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Lmao

Good thing not all women understand how a man’s mind works as much as you do.

ROY_LA_CA and Bengal B like this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Y'all aren't that complicated. :D

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Ass

uscvball likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

see...

shane0911 and LSUTiga like this.
  8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I chose to ignore the story completely

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

It sad this BS even makes the news! There have been several MURDERS of law enforcement officers in N.C. since the start of the tear, nothing on national media.

Frogleg likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Regardless of who did it, you'd have to be a complete retard to go walking alone in Chicago at 2 am.

I am not saying anyone deserves it, but play stupid games....