Jussie Smollett

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I think he's headed to an ass pounding penitentiary. (I know it's a softball over the plate - phuck it)

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

nothing will be done to him. he will do some community service at most.

watson1880, uscvball and KyleK like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And pay a fine.

watson1880 and uscvball like this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He hired Mark Geragos. That's who Satan himself would hire if he needed an attorney. Smollett will never do jail time.

watson1880 likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I didn’t even know who this punk was before googling just now- after seeing the shit-show on tv.

6. LSUTiga

And fuck the blood sucking media for smothering his family as they tried to leave. They’re victims in this and don’t deserve that.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I hate when the media is that intrusive, and yet, his family has taken themselves out of the role of victims and placed themselves in the middle of propagating his bullshit.

"The family of “Empire” star Jussie Smollett has denounced the possible hate crime the actor told police he endured in Chicago earlier this week, calling such events “inhumane acts of domestic terrorism.” The family also said it is grateful that the entertainer came “through this cowardly attack alive.”

We want to be clear, this was a racial and homophobic hate crime,” the family said in a statement to The Times on Thursday. “Jussie has told the police everything from the very beginning. His story has never changed, and we are hopeful they will find these men and bring them to justice."

"Smollett's brother, Jocqui, posted an Instagram photo that read, "This is the media, an irresponsible media. It will make the criminal look like he's the victim and make the victim look like he's the criminal. If you aren't careful, the media will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

"Later, Jocqui posted another image that read, "I have a feeling even if we had video of Jussie Smollett being attacked... y'all would still discredit him. Because it's easier to believe what aligns with your contempt for survivors of hate crimes, sexual abuse, etc who happen to be LGBTQ+, disabled or women."

And from his sister..."Chicago PD has repeatedly informed us that they find Jussie’s account of what happened that night consistent and credible,” a statement put out Tuesday by Jussie Smollett’s reps said. “Superintendent Johnson has been clear from day one that Jussie is a victim…We are continuing to work closely with the Chicago PD and remain confident that they will find Jussie’s attackers and bring them to justice."

The entire family has been using their social media and other media forms to speak up in an attempt to sway public opinion in favor of this b.s. lynching meme. When you ask for that kind of attention, can't be surprised when you actually get it.

8. LSUTiga

Oh my bad then. I didn’t realize they were all up in dis shit too.mmIn that case, fuggem and feedem fish heads.

uscvball likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't know if the moron can act but he's one dumb mofugger.

"Chicago police Superintendent says that among the evidence investigators have that "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett staged the attack against him is a $3,500 check he allegedly paid two brothers to help him.

Johnson said Thursday at a news conference that the brothers punched Smollett with gloves on during the Jan. 29 attack, but that investigators believe scratches and bruises on the actor's face were likely self-inflicted."

Gee-zus....who pays by check for covert stuff?

watson1880 and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am guessing they wouldn’t take payment in handjobs.

watson1880 likes this.