Just a little Villian love...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Feb 19, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

2. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

Link doesn't work. See you changed your EAGLE, nice touch.

3. TONY TIGER

TONY TIGER Founding Member

link works

the link works for me ricky D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Re: link works

It tells me to log in to my insiders account. I don't have an insiders account.

5. Erin Krohl

Erin Krohl Founding Member

Like the new war eagle cross hair look...

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Hey dHead, what name do you post with on that board. They are really almost all a total bunch of pussies. Some of them are obscene they are such Eagle lovers, if one of their own says something bad about AU they get smacked as a traitor, flamer, barner, etc. All of them swear they have been raped and murdered at LSU, etc. Man, what a bunch of idiots.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

And all they want to do is suck USC off! they've got it bad, real bad!!!

8. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I have not posted on there board, although I been lurkin over there for a couple years. I got banned on the Canes Insider board a couple times for nothin and since then I dont even bother with posting cause Im sure it would get zapped or I'd get banned. Dont want to ruin the privilege to lurk on the villians forum.
    Yeah, I know what you mean about the in-fighting on that board. Never seen anything like it. Its pretty enjoyable, but sometimes it kills me not to jump in.
    Any LSU fans who frequent that forum, would for surely understand the passionate hatred I hold for the villians.
    After USC smoked their asses twice, they became blow buddies with the Trojans fans. Truely the bottom of the barrell in the SEC.

9. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Who's the best dynasty?

Dynasty in college FB is great fan and school support for FB, great coaching, great recruiting, great talent (speed, strength, stamina) and LUCK.

1. LSU FB enjoys the best support from a College President, AD and fans in America

2. LSU has the AP (how ironic) Coach of the Year, a great gameday coach and motivator.

3. LSU has the best recruiting in the new millenium.

4. LSU has the best talent in College FB ... far and away the best speed ... the best strength in the trenches ... and stamina obtained from the Hatcher System.

5. And dammittt if we ain't the luckiest bunch as well ... thanks Notre Dame

It's LSU & somebody in 2004 in the Orange Bowl ... maybe USC, maybe Miami ... forget OU and the Big 10/11

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Reading that thread reminds me of why I hate Auburn and USC--they have the creepiest Internet fan bases.

"Cal that beat Va. Tech, that blah, blah, blah, blah..."