Just a thought. Eastern Division.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SEN, Sep 24, 2003.

1. SEN

SEN Founding Member

I think we should start rooting for UF and/or UT in the SEC east. I really don't want to play georgia again, they'll have the same mentality that LSU had going into the 2001 SEC Championship game...

...plus I think there is an added bonus to playing a team we haven't played before....

Just a thought....of course theres "a lot of football yet to be played " and all....just a for what it's worth....

2. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Oh please no

3. TigerStripe2003

TigerStripe2003 Founding Member

I'd love for an unbeaten LSU to play an unbeaten UT in Atlanta

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It won't happen. I'm still not all that impressed with the Rocky Tops and the Dawgs have already played their toughest game against an SEC foe. I would rather see LSU play Tennessee in the Georgia Dome because its really tough to beat a good team twice in the same season but I think there is going to be a rematch in December.

5. Jwho77

Jwho77 Founding Member

UGA faces a must win game versus Tennessee in Knoxville. If the Vols win, they win the East.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Thats what I'm talking about Jwho77. The Dawgs won't face the same quality of opposition in Knoxville as they did in Baton Rouge and their backs will be up against the wall so there are sure to bring their A game. Georgia's A game will beat Tennessee even if Tennessee brings their A game unless the breaks go the Rocky Tops way.

7. Jwho77

Jwho77 Founding Member

I think UGA wins at UT, but it will be tight.

8. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

I like Georgia, probably my second favorite team in the SEC, but I don't want to play a possibly healthy version of them again.

9. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I agree with FightinTiger...I don't care who you are, you NEVER want to play the same team twice...Odds are stacked against you

10. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Why is everyone scared? We are LSU. Georgia is beatable. I don't get it before the game everyone's saying we'll win. We then shut down their offense completely, and everyone is scared. Screw that. Noone can take these Tigers.