Just came back from Europe... we seem to be only contry that doesnt profile at airpor

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by xlnsports, Aug 4, 2006.

1. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

Just came back from Europe... we seem to be only country that doesn't profile

I was at several airports and if you looked of middle Eastern descent you were singled out big time at airports. In Frankfurt they made everyone from a a Turkish airline go to a special room... i saw people come out with clothes in their hand.... anyone else who travels alot notice this also....

2. MeauxJeaux

MeauxJeaux Founding Member

Try http://imageshack.us. They have a option that lets you resize the photos when you upload them.

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Re: Just came back from Europe... we seem to be only contry that doesnt profile at ai

The rest of the world has realized that the security threats aren't white, black, or Asian. Go figure.

4. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

We don't profile because of the pc crowd, it's ruining the country.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Profiling for security reason seems obvious to me. It doesn't require complete surrender of all of our constitutional rights. There is some balance point to be determined between public security and personal privacy. We don't need to let the police start havng the authority to try to profile deadbeat dads, tax-evaders, and cuban cigar-smokers. But profiling drunks to keep them off the highway or profiling terrorists to keep them off an airplane make obvious sense to me.

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I don't understand why it isn't PC to single out people for a SECURITY purpose. We aren't doing a hate poll and then singling them out. We are doing it because they are the ones bombing other people...

If the Spaniards starting bombing everyong, we would be inclined to check them harder than others...