Just Do Me This One Little Favor...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hawker45, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

... and lay one on the Gators tonight.

I live among these folks... now on Amelia Island, but we use to live in Ponte Vedra... home of Nease High School... home of Tim Tebow.

Jacksonville is a Gator town, perhaps spurred by the Ga/Fla game here every year... or because Spurrier liked to recruit here because he could spend 15 minutes with some chiseled kid, then go spend five hours chiselling his game at the Stadium course at Sawgrass.

Regardless, this town achieves a new level of arrogance each fall Saturday and I want it stopped.... for sanity reasons.

This isn't about proving your worth, winning the west, going undefeated, winning your second BCS Championship... This is about ME. (plus my Hawkeyes aren't exactly filling my cup these days).

Now you all know Tebow was home-schooled, probably never stepped foot inside Nease High School unless they called him to come get some little trophy.

Is there any chance Dorsey could "teach" Tebow that his home-schooling has one more class?

....That would make my day!

A sincere GOOD LUCK tonight!

1 person likes this.
  2. psulions2007

psulions2007 Founding Member

I agree 100% with this.

Oh, btw Hawker, good luck later today....I'll be in the stands later rooting for my Lions! ;)

3. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

I bet we step it up today and put three first downs on ya!!!

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Hawker, what is the deal with Iowa? I thought after that monster recruting class Iowa was here to stay.

5. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Our 2005 class, ranked 8th, of 22 players is now down to ten players... flunk outs, discipline, injuries, etc. The 2003 class, also good, and who should be our red-shirted seniors is also nonexistent.

Very good D, few playmakers on O... tough year.

6. psulions2007

psulions2007 Founding Member

Yup what he said ^ it's kinda sad what happened to Iowa....oh well. Better luck next time. It was a good game though of course for like half the fourth quarter....our qb just couldn't go a game without throwing at LEAST two interceptions! Anywho, it was a good game, and every Iowa fan I saw was VERY nice! Hope you guys can dig yourselves outta da hole! ;)

7. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

There ya go! Just for you, CLM and the boys pulled it out. Made timmy get called for intentional grounding and i'm certain there were tears in his eyes when Mary's grace did not save him as the clock ran out. sucks to be a gator tonight (and any other time too - just especially tonight).

8. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Yeah, the Tigers didn't exactly "lay one on" the Gators, but the pulled it out. Oddly enough, I have seen some gator fans at one of the forum say that there is no way LSU is the #1 team in the country. Maybe, maybe not, but what does that then say about your team if you lost to them? :confused:

:rofl:

Hawk, I'll be curious to hear what you hear around your part of FLA regarding this game this week. Let us know.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You're welcome. :thumb: