Just found out some depressing family news

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, Nov 28, 2002.

1. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

No, nobody is sick or has passed away, thank God.

I just found out from my grandmother that Houston Nutt is my 4th cousin. I am in complete shock. But as I was told, My grandmothers maiden name is Nutt. Her family came to Arkansas from California back in the 30's. And what do you know, ole Houston is a product of her Great Uncle's gene pool.

She said she knows next to nothing about football, so she didn't even know he was a coach. She recently went to visit family in Arkansas and while asking about the family, someone mentioned that Houston was having a good season. Her reply was "Is he a farmer?" LOL. She then found out he coached the Hogs, and that they were playing LSU for the West on Friday. Right away she called to tell me that one of my cousin's was a "famous" football coach. My dumb luck, he coahes the razorbacks.

Funny how crap works out. Oh well, I used to whip my brother's ass every now and then, so I do not see anything wrong with the Tigers whipping up on my cousin tomorrow.

LOL, Only relieving thing about this, is i have no blood relation, this all came from my step-fathers family. wheeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Funny story thought i would share.

GEAUX TIGERS!

LSU - 27
    Ark - 17

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

In the immortal words of Lewis Grizzard, "Dang brother, I don't believe I'd told that!"

3. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

LOL, well every family has the one cousin that their not real proud of. Here's mine :D

4. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

You are in our hearts and thoughts...

I have called my Bible study class and activated the prayer chain.

Your family situation will be bathed in prayer until at least 5PM tomorrow.

KEEP THE FAITH BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD PROVIDES WHEN WE ARE AT THE BLEAKEST MOMENT !!!!!!!!

lol