just heard espn interview randall 'blue' gay

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Jan 17, 2005.

1. medtiger

medtiger Founding Member

Even Belichick states that Gay could NOT start for LSU. A very nice complement.

2. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

The Patriots play a 3-4 w/ M2M cov. To see the difference, the Steelers play zone and use zone blitzes out of that. The Pats secondary just keeps on answering the call. Might not even bring back Law. The LB's are the heart of that defense. Jarvis Green will probably keep starting since 1st team DE, Richard Seymour is injured.
    [​IMG]
    LSU North - Geaux New England Tigers!

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the pats run it all. mcginnest lines up as a down lineman making it a 4-3 then other times pops up as a LB into a 3-4. Not to mention the other looks they give which confuses the hell out of manning. there were many times when there was no one in a down stance and it was all LB's and DB's.

the announcers tried to say they didn't offer many looks but i saw it a lot differently. he was also confused by the middle LB continually dropping back in cover to close the middle Reggie Wayne always finds.

4. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

Just saying the 3-4 is their base. They have so many different calls out of that which will gives them so many different looks. Very confusing.

It's so hard sometimes to tell what they are in on tv b/c the cameras don't show it all. Have to see replays to get a good quick look. I would like to see the whole game from the floating camera above the field, that really gives you a great feel for the game. They don't use it enough.

5. tirk

agree i like overhead shot as well. its nice to watch how plays truly develop from the blocking patterns and pass patterns you normally cannot see.

6. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

My favorite is when the knuckleheads jam an extra commercial in and you lose a play...and lucky me, that happened in the Pats/Colts game! Back to live action and, whoa, touchdown! Thanks trailer crew, nice work. :po:

7. tirk

yeah when brady qb sneaked it after dillon made it to the one. did anyone else notice how faulk was actually more effective in the first half and part of the 3rd than dillon. dillon was stopped pretty well minus 2 plays or so for a lot of it. late 2nd half they were worn down though and he racked up some yards. I was thinking as fast as kevin was looking he should have had more pt. its not like hes 180 lbs either.

did you hear bonnie bernstein's interview of dungy at the end of the game? she asked what had gone aww-reee not awry. i guess someone writes her questions and had never seen the word in writing. pretty funny.

8. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

I was at the computer with the tv on and the game was over, but not really listening to what was being said, something just caught my attention and I turned and she was talking to Dungy. I didn't know what she was talking about. I do now.

Here Bonnie, just for you......
    [​IMG]

9. tirk

trying to remember who did the Pitt game but when they came out on the field to kick the game winner, ( I think it was dick enberg) he said here comes Josh Reed to attempt the winning fg.