Just listened to Scrappy's "show"...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by G_MAN113, Mar 23, 2006.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

...and to hear him tell it, John Brady and his team might as well pack it all up and fly home now before they embarrass themselves against the almighty
    Krzyewski and his Dookies. Might as well not even play the game given that
    LSU stands absolutely no chance.

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I didn't hear it, but if 'crappy did that, should it surprise anyone? (Hint, the answer is "NO".)

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Come on guys, why are we getting all up in arms about other peoples opinions? That's just what they are, their opinions. I say we just wait till game time, we'll soon find out the truth.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yeah but Josh really overexerts himself on his little crusade to try and make everyone be 'objective' (which, to him, means never giving LSU any credit whatsoever). It really clouds his rationale. He doesn't seem to understand that when you do a show in a particular teams town, you're are going to get lots of homerism.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

prolly the best assessment i've heard regarding 'crappy's show. i think in an effort to generate "heat" ole 'crappy goes too far the other way

6. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

All the more reason for us to kick their a$$ tonight! Then we could bask in all the reasons why!

Geaux Tigers!

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

He should just really move to St. Louis. Daddy's got enough money, right? He can wax about his beloved Tigers of Missouri and his beloved Cards all day.

8. friday

friday Founding Member

who's scrappy?!!

9. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I never said LSU didn't have a chance. I said I thought that Duke was going to win. I was responding to the people that say Duke has no bench, Duke has poor play outside of Williams and Redick and things of that nature. I never said LSU didn't have a chance. I'm just picking Duke. You guys are funny. You take everything I say and just take it completely out of context. I really don't care if we are in BR or not, I'm not going to say that LSU will win if I don't think they will. Don't get me wrong, I'm a strong advocate of the Tigers. I love LSU basketball. I just dont think they will win. I said that LSU had a better 1-2 punch downlow with Baby and Tyrus. I gave the guard play edge and the coaching edge to Duke. This is one of the best teams LSU has played all year. What have they shown against top notch teams??? They lost to Florida twice, they lost to UConn, lost to Cincy, lost to Ohio St, lost to Bama on the road. They lost many of those after having large leads.Everyone says that they can play with anyone in the country, and thats true, but you have to win some of these games. They have that one good road win against WVU. This is going to be a crowd that will be partial to Duke. Its going to be a close game. Atleast you listen to the show and talk about it. Thanks!:thumb:

10. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Do you really think so? I had read that the Texas/WV fans will be cheering against duke. Plus whatever Tiger fans that are in attendence will hold their own.