Just listened to Scrappy's "show"...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by G_MAN113, Mar 23, 2006.

1. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

So there is no confusion, I never said any of that. I said I thought they'd lose and why. I never said that they shouldnt show up and all that. You guys just take it all so wrong that its funny. You can't handle someone saying your team might lose. Heaven forbid that someone out there thinks someone might be better...I give LSU credit often for the basketball team. I also said that if LSU comes out and establishes the outside game early then they have a good shot of winning the game. If they can't hit 3's, like against A&M, they won't win.

2. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

sure the fans of WVU and Texas will root against Duke, but I'd say their will be a strong following of Duke people there. Duke probly has the number 1 following in college basketball.

3. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

No way. But apparently all the Dukies say that they've got a large group of alumni in Atlanta so they're supposed to be well represented.

4. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I would assume that Duke, UNC, Texas and Kentucky have the largest number of college Bball fans in the country. That would be my guess. I may be wrong.

5. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Sure Duke has a strong following. I just don't think they will even close to the combined number of LSU, Texas, and WV fans. And I know not all of the Texas/WV fans will be anti Duke. But Davis is endearing himself to a lot of people. Plus the underdog always a huge crowd favorite.

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Good Point. How many LSU people do you think will be there?

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

anyone with a sports iq over room temperature has learned this loser's schtick long ago and have hid their radios for the one hour joke of a show it is. The sad part is blake couldnt name one player on an opposing team throughout the country in any sport yet scrappy comes off more the idiot with his 'objectivity'. sadly, its not really a schtick. he believes he is actually objective as cc says. Id prefer to hear MFP and carl the cat discuss nuclear physics while gouging my eyeballs out with toothpicks at the same time.

anyone who thinks duke has the largest following in college basketball...well enough said.

8. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

It's good to talk to you again Tirk.

9. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

I honestly don't have a clue. Really don't know the capacity or even how many tickets were allocated to each team.

10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Capacity is about 30,000 or so for basketball configuration.