Just listened to Scrappy's "show"...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by G_MAN113, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I agree 100%. LSU has had a great season so far, but I fear it will come to an end tonight. Duke has more talent both on the court and on the sidelines. Brady is no match for coach K. I hope like the dickens LSU wins tonight, but I think the chances of that are slim to 0.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I hate to do this to you BB, but, would you like to retract that statement?

3. Victory4LSU

Victory4LSU Founding Member

Looks like slim just stormed into town with 0 on his back!!!

Geaux Tigers.

scrappy you definetly saidn LSU had NO CHANCE.
    Once again you're the loser, what a shock!

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I'm guessing 'TSR's listenership skyrockets tomorrow.

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well, today I in fact said that " I wouldnt be suprised if LSU were to win, but I don't think they will". I have audio evidence of that one. Now, I will give credit where it is due. LSU shut down Duke. It wasnt a pretty game for either team but LSU was able to pull it out down the stretch. It shows how this team has evolved over the course of the year. Early in the year, they lost games like this. They have become a much better team. Hats off to GT14 for shutting down Redick. I for the life of me don't understand why the hell Duke never went to a zone. LSU couldn't hit a shot and was beating Duke back door all day. I thought maybe the fudenmental basketball would beat the athleticism. That didnt happen. I'm very happy for JB and the Tigers.

6. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

I love it when a plan comes together!!!!

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

But later in the year, including the previous game, they won games like this.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

well, LSU wasnt really having success shooting less than 40%--duke's problems were on the other end.

if they played a zone, LSU would have destroyed them on the O boards. turns 40% shooting into 60, 70, 80%.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

sounds kinda sad bout it :confused:

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I think you guys are too hard on Scrappy. Don't you remember before Scrappy it was just Blake Andrews, the king of ignorance, hot air, and aural torture. Thank God for Scrappy, I say. I'm now out of that area, but that 1 hour void before Buddy's show was made more bearable because of Scrappy's presence. Of course, it still has a long way to go - getting rid of that stupid intro would be nice, maybe getting more interviews from national media and other persons of interest (I remember I actually enjoyed a show when they had a computer rankings guy on - Sagarin I think). At this time, neither of the guys has the personality of Buddy or Ott, so bringing something a little different but still substantial would be nice. That probably costs some green, but sometimes you have to plant the seeds to reap the harvest.