Just listened to Scrappy's "show"...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by G_MAN113, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Victory4LSU

Victory4LSU Founding Member

ahhhh yes you have audio of your crawfishin but not of you shooting your mouth off, what a shock.
    it's quite typical of you to run your mouth, sayy all sorts of negative things and then the next day or so, after the heat iws on to crawfish and not hold the ground your big mouth put you on. Not so shocking either since that is your MO.
    Just remember when you act like john not-so-fine you get the same treatment. I suspect you will never learn since your arrogance is inbred behavior.

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

John Fine. :dis: Another boil on my ass, but at least he puts sports on in the morning to give fans another venue to voice their opinions. His theme music is grade A terrible, it makes me nauseous. His voice, blah. :nope:

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

MFP: "Well, uh, yunno, uh...now, as far as splitting the atom..." :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

4. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Cruhzeuski doesn't play zone defense. Evar. Evar Evar Evar. The fact that you don't understand this shows your ignorance. He plays a pressure man defense just like LSU, just like aTm. He's a Bob Knight disciple. Pressure man defense creates turnovers and turnovers create easy buckets in transition.

The reason why "LSU couldn't hit a shot" is because there were no easy shots to hit. They bothered us on the perimeter as much as we bothered them. The difference was around the goal.

5. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I don't have a problem with that at all. I have a problem with people who are so wrapped up with appearing "objective" that they take their analysis so far as to actually be negative just to make their point.

6. Victory4LSU

Victory4LSU Founding Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    and then making half hearted, backhanded admissions of being wrong.

a classic scrappy moment compliments of todays show.
    scrap comments on how jj missing the 3 with about 8 min left could have been the killer for lsu.(this is the same miss that the announcer said "that could have been the dagger for LSu")... then local boy genius mfp calls in and says LSU would have blown duke out if they had made most of their free throws. scrappy interrupts and says well mike theres always if's in every game but you can't count if's becasue they didn't happen.........

hmmmm see the irony. it's ok for scrap to use if's in his anti LSu talk but it's not ok for anyone else to use an if that would favor the tigers.

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Off the subject, I don't know why ANY of the talk show hosts in this town on ANY of the stations even take calls from MFP. The guy has the IQ of a house plant, and does nothing but call talk shows on WJBO and WSKR when their local programming is on...EVERY DAY. And he never has ONE THING of substance to add. He obviously has WAY less of a life than even any of the other regular callers.

There's my rant on MFP.

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

MFP is a personality in the Greater Baton Rouge area.

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

His voice grates on me. Actually, HE grates on me.

10. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Frequent callers I wish never to hear again:

PJ (I tell you what!)
    MFP (I called today to talk about Astros spring training!)
    Miami, Alabama, Longhorn Charles (Lemma tell ya summmn)
    Kathy (LSU played like a Symphony!)
    H.W. (How you boys!)