Just moved to oahu.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by oracle2380, Oct 16, 2010.

1. oracle2380

oracle2380 Founding Member

I just moved to Oahu. Anyone know where to find a tiger friendly bar around here? I know this probably isn't the right forum, but that's what mods are for.

2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Lived there for 3 years, '96-'99. Don't remember any specific LSU friendly places, but there was a sports bar in downtown Honolulu named Players. Served good breakfast, but was a dark environment. As I recall, there was a newer, hipper place a little further east of Honolulu off of H-1, but I am unsure exactly where or the name.

Oahu is a fun, beautiful place and offers the best hiking of all the islands. Enjoy your time there. I got a little island fever toward the end, but have mainly fond memories of living there. Definitely get over to Maui and Kauai - tons to see and do. Scuba diving to see Manta Rays off of Kona Coast, Big Island, hiking the NaPali Coast in Kauai (Kalalau Trail), and seeing whales and the Seven Sacred Pools in Maui were definite highlights. Enjoy!

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Those islands are filled with people who are familiar with LSU and many fans. I was surprised. Do what I do - find a bar that looks cool, get cool with the bartender, and they'll hook you up with LSU when you want em to. works every time, but you have to be a good tipper.

4. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Find a bar that serves booze and breakfast... those mainland games start EARLY.

5. aloha tigers

aloha tigers Freshman

i live in oahu. some games are early so we drink and bbq at the house! nothing like a 7 o'clock game and a cold beer to start ur day!!if u like send me a msg nothing better than watching the game with some tiger fans!!