Just Say Neaux to Nutt

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerjeffrey, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Geauxld Member

Geauxld Member Founding Member

I would much rather Petrino or Miles than Nutt.
    Can't get the image of Nutts' halftime talk to his players at the 03 LSU game.
    He came across as a simpleton to me.

I agree it would be tougher for LSU fans to get excited about Nutt than
    some of the other candidates

2. Bama My Heart

Bama My Heart Founding Member

I am so sick of you A&M guys going to what ever board you can and knock Bama. I was not talking to you, and did not mention your coach by name. If you guys were not such wimps you would not ban people from your board when they tell the truth(which you do not want to hear)about your coach. Frankly it is none of your business what I post on another board, and I'll get over it when I am damn good and ready. By the way, I am NOT a Bama boy. Oh before I forget "Go Vols". Hope you like Rocky Top.

3. tigerjeffrey

tigerjeffrey Founding Member

Tiger nightmare

I had a dream last night, actually a nightmare, went something like this... LSU announces today that Houston Nutt (yes, that's actually his name) is it's new head coach. Nutt takes the podium and breaks into a rendition of "You Are My Sunshine." Nutt immediately announces a few key hirings on his new "brain trust": OC: George Haffner! QB coach: Lynn Amedee! DB coach: Curley Hallman! OL coach: Gerry DiNardeaux! RB coach: the guy that was RB coach under Curley at LSU, he had no playing experience but was a CHEERLEADER in college, yes, that's true; DC: None other than Sweet Lou Tepid! Nutt says that since he has been given a 10 year contract, Tepid's intricate defense will have time to take root and blossom in oh, say 4 or 5 years.

Meanwhile, in Fayetteville, there is pandemonium, as Hog fans cheer the news that not only are they now Nutt-less, but they are going to hire Bobby Petrino as their new coach!

HUHHH??!!! Oh, thank God, it was only a bad dream!:shock:

4. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Keep Nutt and Wing-Nut on the list for all I care. I don't think it will, but maybe the uncertainty will screw with their recruiting a little. Add Shula and Fat Boy to the list while we're at it. Just don't hire one of them. :lol:

5. Geauxld Member

Geauxld Member Founding Member

Nutt Nightmare

Yes,
    your nutty nightmare is scary,
    The other candidates are looking better by the second.
    Petrino, Miles, Jimbo their stock is steadily rising

Shula??? Sr or Jr??????

No chance we're going with wingnut or fat boy.