Just so you know, Leslie

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Jan 11, 2011.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Now that you no longer have my balls in a sling as you have the last 48 hours, lets be clear...

Just because you have a new contract agreement it doesnt mean you are not still obligated to complete your time management 101 course.

Successfully.

You will still catch hell from me and most everyone else if you **** this up. its deserved dude. you've had time.

Also, you have to know down and distance at all times or at least hire a teenager who plays video games to instruct you when and when not to call timeouts. its not very difficult. you just need to focus.

take your ritalin.

it does neither of us any good to pretend much of this criticism wasnt deserved but I will be more lenient because you're now one of us. good or bad. i may hate you at times but its nothing personal.

see, you're family now. we are stuck together regardless. even though I dont necessarily like you sometimes because you're weird as ****,

but i love you like a father. I got your back. you're a good dude. you stand on principle. you're a moral man. I like that.

But as you know, you must win.

now kick some ass. today is the first day of the rest of our lives. together.

3 people like this.
  2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Nothing like a little "tough love" to show you're loved! :hihi:

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Check yours. :lol:

1 person likes this.
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

By the way, what did everyone think of Chip Kelley's time mangement Monday night? It ended up not changing anything (just like the Tenn game) but I found myself wondering about a couple of non-moves during the last several minutes.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i sometimes wonder if it may help.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's funny Chip Kelly pretty much gave us Les Miles cliff notes version in 1 game, and I bet Oregon fans aren't trying to string him up.

8. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Well done, sir. Possibly your best effort yet.

9. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I am so glad that so many were so confident in Miles and wanted him to stay. He must have done a good job in turning some heads this season, because the sentiment and approval seems to be much greater than it was a few months ago.

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

That's what happens when you exceed expectations. What did we start off the season ranked? Low 20s? And we finished 8th, with essentially no offense for the first 7 games of the season.