Just updated my Rival Hate Pages

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bestbank Tiger, Jun 12, 2003.

1. RTRinBR

RTRinBR Founding Member

I must admit

Yall are probably correct in this. I am just kinda deffensive at the moment. I am really proud of the players, the fortitude and dedication they have shown through all this. After all, it really is about them. I am ussually very good at laughing at myself, lord knows I have to do it every day when I comb my hair.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I think jabs at a program is O.K. assuming it is in good fun. For example making fun of Sabans hair, or the troubles we had with a certain WR who stole a purse then got chased into a bathroom, or the diesel flashing his twig and berries to his girlfriends roomate.
    Or poke fun at Tubbies ears, or the Mike Price thing which was flat out funny. (I know not for tide fans but hte Destiny thing was funny)

Where I get off the bus is when you attack the fan base, its culture or make blanket statements about teh people of that state. For example anything you read on texags.com about LSU or the people of Louisiana.

As an LSU fan and Louisiana native (Not a texan) living in Texas I know this all to well.