Just wanted to stop in and say....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Oct 18, 2003.

1. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

I hope its an injury free game and we win by 3.:D

Seriously I think yall along with Arkansas are our toughest games this year. Hopefully we can pay yall back for last years game.

But like I said above, I hope both teams can come out of this game without any more injuries. Goodness knows both teams have had enough to last the season already.

good luck (not that yall need that) and see ya after the game.

GO COCKS!!!!!!

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Thanks...good luck to you too...It's always nice to have a sensible, polite fan that doesn't come on here and say "YOU SUCK!"

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Haven't heard much from you this year, Whale. I'm looking for a good game between well-matched teams (if you can go by the stats). LSU's loss of our top two running backs concerns me, but I think the Tigers will be ready to play.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

4. whaleofacock

You won't hear me say yall suck. I've seen LSU play.:shock: We definitely have our hands full tonight.

Yeah Red its been VERY busy at work and I have a 6 mo old and a 5 year old who like to keep me busy away from work.;) But Im on vacation now so I can catch up on my posts while visiting the inlaws. :D
    Anyway I have no doubt Saban has your boys ready to play. He is too good of a coach to overlook an SEC opponent. Hopefully we can give you guys from the Bayou all you can handle tonight. I'll be back win or lose to discuss the game. Again good luck, but not too much. :D

GO COCKS!!!!

5. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Thanks, Whale.

Your Gamecocks might have been just a bit flat tonight. I was happy with the way LSU played, but I don't think LSU is as much better than your Cocks as the score would indicate.

All in all, it was great to get out of Columbia, SC with a win. The Cocks are tough, talented, spirited and very-well coached. My LSU Tigers should be very proud to have won the game against a very good opponent on the road.

Good luck for the rest of the year. We will be pulling for you when you play your SEC East rivals.

:geaux:

:lsug:

6. whaleofacock

Jean Lafitte...

You are too kind. Either we did not practice last week or yall made it seem that way. I am inclined to think that it is the later. We got out coached, out played and out manned. This one hurts a LOT cause I really thought we had a shot tonight, but yall proved we are not where we want to be.

Like I said earlier I thought yall had a hell of a team and unfortunatly LSU proved me correct. I am just really, really dissapointed in our performance tonight. This really sucks.

But no excuses, yall were definitely the better team. A blind man could tell you that. :dis:

Just do me a favor and beat the hell out of Auburn next week. Its too long of a story to tell but I really don't like them very much. And good luck on the rest of your season.

GO COCKS!!!

Geaux Tigers!!!!

7. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

I don't remember ever dominating a team like we did tonight. Iwas worried about this game. But we did come to play. Nights like this happen. Florida did it to us last week. I do believe the Cocks rotate off our schedule now.

8. whaleofacock

Goodlifetiger I wish I could argue but can't. :(

Good luck with Auburn and the rest of your schedule.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: Jean Lafitte...

Preaching to the choir, my friend