Just wanted to wish yall luck for the rest of the season...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Apr 10, 2005.

1. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

He is not being reasonable because there is something wrong and he owes the fans more than what I quoted previously. It's clear that he either doesn't know what's going on or he just refuses to make at least some small explanation. I am of the opinion that we need to hear more at this point in the season.

I don't know about the rest of his detractors.

2. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

Well if the Tigers don't turn things around in a big time hurry then LSU won't be seeing anyone but their summer league teammates come June. I thought losing to Centenary was bad enough, but losing three straight SEC series is awful and having lost 5 out of the last 6 SEC home games is downright pathetic. This team has too much talent to be underachieving like this.

1 person likes this.
  3. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Look at the bright side. Tickets are getting easier to come by and there's plenty of parking. :grin:

4. Cat Squirrel

Cat Squirrel Founding Member

What pizzes me off is that this team seems fundamentally UNSOUND.

It's one thing to lose...quite another not to be able to bunt, throw out a runner advancing to 2nd, etc.

I support the Tigers 100% and pray they we can turn it around, but if the devil is in the details, don't expect much out of this team :dis:

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

What hell do you want him to say? You guys crack me up. He believes in his club, in his players, in his coaches. He knows they are working real hard to get better. He is being reasonable and I stand by my statement that it is guys like you that aren't.