Just watched the press conference on lsusports.tv

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Jan 10, 2004.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I was at Dinner at a Sports bar (BJ's in lewisville for you Dallas folk)

WHen I saw the news on a TV in there about a press conference. I was like damn. Then I saw. Press conference to stay at LSU. Needless to Say (Wearing my National Champion T-Shirt in the place) I let out a huge ALL RIGHT..

Anyway I digress, I just got back home and watched the press conference on lsusports.tv

Saban said everything I wanted to hear.

Way I see it, he listened to the Bears. Look I am in computers, I love my job. BUT if Microsoft called me and wanted to talk about an opportunity there. I would listen....

I dont blame Saban for that. But I realize he IS loyal to LSU. He loves LSU and us fans... He wanted to hear what the Bears had to say. He even said, it was just a converstaion with his friend. He wanted to hear what they had to offer then weight his options. ANY SMART MAN WHO SUPPORTS A FAMILY WOULD DO THAT.

As far as I am concerned. He did what any normal person would do. We love Saban, he loves being at LSU. HE DID TURN down more money to stay at LSU...

Thanks Coach Saban.....

I appreciate you stomping out the rumors on Saturday.

He had two opportunities, He chose us.
    He will be with us for awhile now... He has been offered damn near every NFL job out there and has turned down every one...

Enough Said.