Just Wondering?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jimbeaux, Aug 16, 2004.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Bubba Bong ... you got more crap with you than a X-mas Turkey

What's all this Rose Bowl crap? You're a real brain trust, Bubba.

Wake up and read a damn newpaper ... the NC game is in the Orange Bowl ... in Miami

And, after all that crap you posted about my pick for LSU to go undefeated over the next few years ... whazzup with this little gem ... changing your tune ... :hihi:

Go ahead, son ... you got till OSU kickoff time to tell us what games YOU BELIEVE LSU WILL LOSE THIS YEAR ... or you can jump on the bandwagon and come on in for the BIG WIN :wink:

2. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

The Human polls have more weight this year and the BCS has less, so I wouldn't count them out.

The media will see that they get there or at the very least split another National Championship if they win out.

3. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

First of all, Ramah, you're a moron, not to mention an arrogant, annoying jack@$$. You're actually not worth the time that it's going to take me to reply to you, but alas, lucky you are because I'm at work, and I have a few minutes to waste. So here goes...

Okay, as far as my referring to the NC game as the Rose Bowl, it's called a brain fart. I know the NC game this year is the Orange Bowl, and I in fact knew it before you chose to inform me in your post. If you want proof, how about reading my thread posted YESTERDAY about CFN's Bowl Predictions, in which I refer to the Orange Bowl for the NC game. Or maybe you're too busy being an @$$ to somebody else to bother. From the ridiculously arrogant tone of your post, one might start to assume that everyone BUT you make mistakes. But then that person might notice that you misspelled "newspaper". Now a normal person would ignore this as a common typo, and assume that you in fact do know how to spell "newspaper". But an arrogant jack@$$ might say something like this...

"What's a newpaper? You're a real brain trust, ramah. Wake up and learn how to spell...it's a NEWSPAPER, not a NEWPAPER!!!!!"

How's that?

I realize you may not be the bulb in the pack, so let me help you out a little bit. This whole thread is HYPOTHETICAL. Wait a minute, silly me. If you can't spell newspaper, how can I expect you to know what hypothetical means? Well, this is from dictionary.com.
    hypothetical - 2. a. Suppositional; uncertain.
    b. Conditional; contingent.
    So what this means is that this thread is about what would happen if LSU went undefeated. Therefore my post isn't saying that they will go undefeated this year. It's about what I think could happen if they go undefeated this year. Plus, I never said they wouldn't go undefeated this year. What I said in response to your post you referred to, is that that I don't think they'll go undefeated for the next 3 years as you said they would. I said to think that would be setting yourself up for disappointment. But go ahead and think that. It won't bother me a bit. If you're right, my team and alma mater is even more incredible than those of us who live in reality imagined. If you're wrong, I'll be the first to say "I told you so", and I'll smile as your big, fat head takes a nice pop. I'm not changing my tune. I stick to what I wrote before. The problem is not that I'm changing my tune, but that you don't seem to be able to understand what I wrote. Take a little more time reading the post next time before you respond. You'll spare yourself from looking so obnoxious. Oh, here you go:

READ: 1. To examine and grasp the meaning of (written or printed characters, words, or sentences).

And finally, don't call me "son". I have a feeling you're a bit younger than me. In fact, from the lack of maturity in your posts, I'd have to guess that you're in the range of 12-16. If you're older than that, you probably shouldn't admit it, because people of an older age are expected to be a little less foolish. Oh, and sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not interested in jumping on your bandwagon. If you ever grow up, get through puberty, mature a good bit and learn how to drive, check back with me. On second thought, don't check back. I still won't be interested.

Oop, look at that. Time to go.

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

That's a good thing ... because a loser (always waiting for LSU's next loss) can't hang with the big dogs!

5. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

Ummm...good one ramah. I guess you told me.

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Yup ... sell your season tickets to a real fan ... If you even have them