Justin Vincent is really nice

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUsupaFan, Jan 28, 2004.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Justin Vincent eats lunch near where my friends and I sit on Mon, Wed, and Fri. So we talk to him. We get him to autograph lots of unusual things. I got him to sign todays Advocate, my Advanced Accounting book, a picture of my ex girlfriend, a baseball glove, and a John Elway starting lineup. He just giggles and says "I better not see this on Ebay." Its pretty damned cool when the big man on campus knows your name. He even gave a friend of mine a birthday hug. He is a really cool guy and proclaimed our little group the official Justin Vincent Fan Club. I just thought
    I would share my little brush with fame with everyone.

2. Marsheezi

Marsheezi Founding Member

yeah....LSU is just plain CLASSY

3. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I am so impressed how Saban is recruiting exceptional athletes who are good people, on and off the field. Sure, we will have an occasional problem, but we know it'll be dealt with quickly and fairly. In this day in time, it's not easy to do what Saban is doing.

I dislike pro sports b/c of what athletes have become ... and that has made its way into college sports. It sure is refreshing to see JV (and others) score a TD and not act like an idiot.

4. Houma Tiger

Houma Tiger Founding Member

didnt cecil collins get in trouble for something similar to that

5. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

JV is a really good kid who comes from a good family too. Justin stayed involved with sports and didn't have much time to get in trouble. I am very proud of his accomplishments and expect more to come.

6. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Tell Justin that he has no idea how may of us are pulling for him. I wish nothing but the best for our players both personally and professionally (eventually !) !

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Re: Re: Justin Vincent is really nice

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by LSUsupaFan
    Justin Vincent .... He even gave a friend of mine a birthday hug.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Diesel gave somebody and unautherized hug while wearing his birthday suit

8. Veritas

Veritas Founding Member

I love it when he scores a touchdown, acts like he's been there before, no big deal for him

9. Macphisto

Macphisto Founding Member

Yeah he's a real trooper. After the National Championship ceremony on Saturday, he stood outside the locker room for something like 20 minutes signing autographs. I held out my hat, but he was busy signing stuff for little kids. Show's he's got heart and knows his priorities. Maybe another time.

10. BB

BB Founding Member

So very true, what a class act. After the NC Ceremony he signed so many autographs. He was outside of the stadium for so long just signing away and taking pictures with people. I took a pic with him with a digital camera and he told the guy taking the pic to make sure it came out ok. Michael Jordan could have walked by and I don't think those kids would have budged from Justin's side. CLASS ACT!!!!