Justin Vincent is really nice

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUsupaFan, Jan 28, 2004.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Our Tigers are the BEST!

It feels great to pull for a team that is so easy to LOVE! I thought Justin was the cutest guy when he was interviewed on the winners' podium after the Sugar Bowl.

Then, at the post-game press conference, to paraphrase, "If I only got to play special teams at LSU this year, I decided I was going to be the best special teams player LSU had ever had."

That is the character that will keep these guys contending year after year. Our guys are special.

When I was at LSU in the late '80s, early 90's most of the football players wouldn't give the regular students the time of day. Oh, yeah, we lost all the time, too.

2. ClassOfTheSEC03

ClassOfTheSEC03 Freshman

Then, at the post-game press conference, to paraphrase, "If I only got to play special teams at LSU this year, I decided I was going to be the best special teams player LSU had ever had."

I remember hearing that too. I also remember that the first time i heard it, it gave me goosebumps. Still does, kinda... :D
    He's gonna be a special player if he stays healthy!

3. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

justin is all class always has been even in high school. i used to talk to him a lot when i still lived in lake charles.

4. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

JV is a very classy guy. Coach Saban has to be the best coach in college football. It's not what he's done for what has happened on the field, its very much off the field. I have met basically every LSU player and they are all good people. It's great to be a Tiger.