Justin Vincent

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by aufan175, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Pastimer

Pastimer Founding Member

After one of last week's spring drills, Les Miles mentioned Shyrone Carey, Broussard and Addai as having good practices. Didn't hear him mention Justin Vincent. Hmmmm ...

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Just goes to show that chasing white chicks from FRED's MIGHT be hazardous to you're career.

which brings to mind this question? Crawfish do you hang out in Fred's? :shock: and WHAT is FRED's? Up here it is a nickel and dime store.

although I am married and no expert about picking up girls ( lately ) I bet you and JV could do a tad better than FRED's. maybe not. I dunno.. Try Pizza HUT?

:lol:

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

its a greek bar @ LSU. lotsa hot, little rich sorority chicks.

4. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Thanks! Stick around, why don't you?

Since AU will win seven games, max, next season and not be a threat to win the SEC West in football, I'm sure you'll be treated well. :thumb:

5. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

What is Freds? I never thought I'd see that question posted on an LSU board.

Missed many a Thursday afternoon class to suck on those fresh-squeezed orange juice-fueled screwdrivers.

Sunset club, baby! :geauxtige

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

just think if you'd of attended class......you might be CEO of a chain of Fred's by now. something to think about ....

Tirk, I grew up in Port Barre, my family was not well off so I wouldn't have known about a swanky rich kid bar in BR. I'm just glad I married a sweet pretty girl that I don't deserve and things are different now thanks to education and free enterprise.

Really Fred's is a nickel and dime store around here. sorry for the mistake. No doubt JV will do well there, Crawfish however.......... well I guess there is hope for everyone? after all i did OK. :yelwink2:

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you dont have to be rich to know where freds is nor to enter nor greek nor to pick up said drunk rich chick.

yeah i know what a freds store is. they have one or two around here. I think i went in one to buy a disposable camera or two on the way to the sugar bowl NC game. I dont think they sold beer so I havent been back.

8. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

You're right they don't sell beer.

You may not have to be rich to go in, obviously, but it would not have been on the list of things to do where I grew up. fishing bayous and hunting were more the norm.