Kansas law dogs steal kid.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Apr 30, 2015.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

This could completely be taken out of context.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm not talking about situations where you might get in serious trouble. Then, of course its best to invoke your right to remain silent. But there are other instances when its best to lie. For example, one time a long time ago I was waiting in my truck while my girlfriend went into a drug store. She was taking forever and we had been drinking beer on you know what beer can do to your kidneys. Since I knew there was no bathroom for customers in the store I went behind the building and relieved myself. Just as I was zipping up a cop walked around the edge of the building and started telling me how public urination was against the law. I told him I wasn't pissing and made up some bullshit story about what I was doing there. Of course he didn't believe me but since he was a little too late to catch me in the act he couldn't arrest me or write me a ticket or whatever he could have done.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm starting to picture you as an angel. Never does anything wrong, perfect citizen. And I don't mean that as an insult, how could it be. Shit what does that say about me? I'd have lied to cops and smiled and forgotten about it long ago.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And if he is anything like my dad or gramps would have followed it with "and I will pull the damn things up again tomorrow if I see them again"

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Far from it...nobody is perfect and I make lots of mistakes. I do however, avoid breaking the law. I don't speed, park illegally, drive under the influence, take illegal drugs, steal, vandalize, or write bad checks, etc. I have had 2 moving violations in my life and the last one was over 2 decades ago.

We all have childhoods that form who we become as adults. I had certain experiences that created my opinions and values today. Unfortunately I came out of childhood despising adults who lie, break the law, take advantage of those unable to defend themselves. Predators of all kinds are the most heinous people on earth.

StaceyO likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

hot boring blonde.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The ice queen

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

[​IMG]

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

You would be surprised, actually. We had a case where some 8th grader stole her grandma's blood pressure meds and was passing them out to her friends. It caused cold sweats and a racing heartbeat. Those kids were extremely lucky someone didn't die.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Kids are going to find a way to get fucked up. That's why when it comes to parenting I'm going to take the honest approach. I'm not going to tell my kid weed is going to kill her so don't do it like my parents and grandparents did with me, that was a complete failure and lead to me trying harder drugs when I was younger. I will not allow drug use of any kind, but I'm also not going to lie about the effects or anything like that.