Kay concludes Iraq in obvious breach of 1441...as do Senators...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TigerEducated, Jan 31, 2004.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

All these things Cotton bowl declareth verily are true, on the dark side of the moon. I'm suprised you can't see his simple idiotic irevelant logic? If it was a brick it would float and defy gravity itself!

:shock: :dis: :shock: :dis:

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

- cb66

- me, earlier in this thread

make that 11 times.

-cb66

make that 12.

we dont claim the UN authorized it. we know the UN worked without the blessing of the UN. do you think 15 repetitions of this will be enough, 20 maybe?

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I am not a "little right winger" I am 6'3, 250.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He says America does not need the rest of the world at all. How do you think that sets on foreign minds?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We really need the French, Germans, Russians and the rest of the backstabbing countries who love to take our money and never bother paying it back.

4. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Everyone knows that Bush did not invade Iraq to support some UN resolution that the UN went on record as OPPOSING war to enforce.

Bush has even insisted that he was carrying out Clinton's policy toward Iraq.

Imagine that: Bush despises the UN and Clinton but he was carrying out their "policies." As if Clinton policy was to go to war.

Right wingers will tell any lie to defend Bush. The Bush-Steppers line up and jump over debating cliffs to justify his actions.

We still don't know the real reason Bush invaded. He has not revealed that yet. We can suspect, and I think we will know in the coming months.

5. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Actually, Clinton policy was to leave this country open to attack.

"It's the economy, stupid"?

Let me tell you something...if this country isn't secure, then none of the rest of it matters. Something the Clintonistas spent
    8 years avoiding.

6. CottonBowl'66

Look in all fairness I know that you guys don't really believe what you are saying about Bush going to war under the authority of the UN. It is such a stupid thing to say that no one with even a grain of intelligience could really believe it.

Not even a bunch of slobbering dittoheads could actually convince themselves that they believe something that stupid.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

i will count that as times 13 and 14 that you have claimed we say that bush had UN backing to go to war. if you are lucky you might be able to misrepresent our claims 20 times.

once more, for insane mr cottonbowl: we realize the UN opposed our going to war. i am aware you will continue to claim we think the opposite, as truth seems to have no effect on you, you resist it so strongly.

8. CottonBowl'66

If I answer Martin, his/her next post will be a quote for a UN resolution. LOL

9. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

I missed all of the UN authority arguments.
    I give the opinon of the UN just slightly less weight on matter of foreign affairs as I do Amy Carter.

10. CottonBowl'66

Normally so do martin, TigerUneducated, and the rest of the dittohead crowd here. The UN and the Rush crowd is a marriage of convenience.