Kay concludes Iraq in obvious breach of 1441...as do Senators...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TigerEducated, Jan 31, 2004.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Tiger educated? I just don't see the good your doing here arguing with what ( and I quote ) JV Hiesman calls a " tree stump with a computer"

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I wonder....Did any of you notice that he didn't refute the fact that the UN had three force backed resolutions for the US to adhere to.

Never said anything about the validity of the statement...

Now he says that the UN reversed itself and was against military action, and that is true as well...

In other words...When the left-leaning United Nations threw its weight around and KNEW that America under Democratic leadership would do NOTHING in the face of Iraq's contravention of its edicts and resolutions, they all pshawed and the catcalls and hisses were loud and long...

Now, all of the sudden, the US stands up and says, "Well, let's enforce these resolutions...", and the UN reverses ITSELF!

What is the need for this organization? I mean, you say that they were against it and they were right, but what about when Clinton and Gore personally lobbied them to put those initial two Resolutions on the table?

Were Gore and Clinton wrong when they pressured the UN to put into place these initiatives? Were they wrong when they didn't act on their words on a national stage?

In other words, they spoke through the United Nations, and then showed the rest of the world they wouldn't act...But somehow, they were right for that, and now when Bush ACTS on those promises that they put in place and never enforced, he's wrong?

What kind of a world do Democrats live in?

Make promises to the world you won't keep, and you're okay...but act on them and hold the world's feet to the fire and you're wrong?

Notice also, all of you, that Mr. CB'66 NEVER answered to why the Democrats almost to a MAN (the biatch from Berkely voted no) voted Bush to have that power and did so MONTHS before any action took place...

Notice, all of you, that CB'66 has NEVER answered to why he was complaining we weren't giving the country back quick enough and how it was "much more unsafe"...

Why we notice him so much when he notices so little is beyond me...But, then again, when it comes to CB'66, he riles you up and tries to call you a Nazi when you merely rebut his venom and ludicrous statements...Never taking the time to acknowledge how ignorant he is...

The bottom line is that CB'66-thankfully-is a minority in this nation...Brave soldiers fight for his right to say what he says, and living under our flag gives him those rights and liberties, and I applaud him and defend his right to make his statements...

Also, notice his fascination with Nazism...Over and over again...endlessly relating and noting and mentioning it...

Hmmmmmmmm.....

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

TE, your logical arguments are falling on deaf ears. CottonMouthIdiot'66 would argue with Einstein about the theory of relativity.

4. TigerEducated

The squeaky wheel gets the most oil...and unfortunately, he's quite squeaky...but the problem is, you people feel as if he's teflon coated or something...

The guy is so wrong so often it's unreal...None of us are Nazi's...None of us are white supremacists...Yet he refers to us that way over and over...

He never issues logical arguments and never approaches the main points of your posts, just off handedly dismisses them and then personally besmirches you and belittles you...

He is a Democrat merely because he thinks he's creative and that he's an "individual"...He's like the guy who never tight-rolled his jeans back in the day, though he knew that everyone did it and thought it was "cool" back then...he didn't do it so he could be "cool" by bucking the trend...

He goes against the grain for the sake of going against the grain...

He grows old and his act becomes worn...yet he never ceases to stir you up...He's like a sore that won't heal...Because he never responds to you, just keeps on shifting and ducking, ignoring...and that's what keeps people responding...

I merely like responding for the sake of watching how he totally ignores the obvious and the logical, while telling you that you are the one with logic and the obvious...

It's pure humor for me...

I'm sure he's still scratching his head trying to find a way to refute how long the US and MacArthur stayed in control of Japan, and how that and the Marshall plan relate to modern day nation rebuilding and military occupation...He'll not respond, or respond so sheepishly and shakily more and more will pile on top of him, and he'll just shiver them off and then move on to some other asinine response...

5. TigerEducated

What a surprise...no rebuttal from the cb'66, yet another thread has been started...

Imagine if he applied this trend to his professional, personal, or emotional life?

6. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Apparently these idiots have come to the conclusion that the UN was IN FAVOR of Bush's War.

Well, it is mighty funny that the UN voted NOT TO GO TO WAR to enforce the resolution on Iraq. That means the UN is on record saying they were NOT in favor of using war to enforce it.

Uneducated, you really need to stay off the crack.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

and i said earlier in this thread:"i will count that as times 13 and 14 that you have claimed we say that bush had UN backing to go to war. if you are lucky you might be able to misrepresent our claims 20 times. "

ok so now you have said it 15 times. still looking forward to number 20. good luck with that.

8. CottonBowl'66

Don't tell me--tell Uneducated and the rest of his lemmings here.

Uneducated, I did not respond to this thread earlier because I ignored it. There is nothing more to say.

The UN DID NOT support Bush's War; end of story. Finis.

There is nothing else to say. If you want to go on ranting and raving about UN resolutions, go ahead. But don't expect me to respond to it.

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

The UN is irrelivent!
    Someone posted around here that they were going to take over the internet.
    Thier a joke, they can't even take care of thier little jobs in a 3rd
    world country.

If the weapons inspectors would've done thier jobs instead of going around on Saddams mary go round there would've never
    been a war.

Its funny how the UN can make a bunch of rules and have countries in breech and do absolutely nothing about it!

Imagine if our law enforcement was this way with the law of the
    land!

Only the strong would survive, or the one's with money or connections.

This is why the UN is a joke and Irrelivent

Now argue with that!

10. CottonBowl'66

Fine, if the UN is irrelevent, then Uneducated and martin's arguments that the UN authorized Bush's war are completely invalid. So you argue with them a while. This should be an interesting meeting of the minds. LOL