KeepMuschamp.com

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBert, Jan 2, 2005.

1. BayouBert

BayouBert Founding Member

LSU Football IS DEFENSE !!!................One of you savvy web-type dudes get this site out there...and the rest of us can spam the LSU Athletic Department with requests...How the hell are we gonna get through to Coach Miles that we just have to keep Muschamp..........................All you in BR get out to the LSU campus and carry some signs and stuff...PLease !!!!!!!!!!!! We can;t win the SEC without a strong Defense!!!

2. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

According to WAFB, Clay is coming in as the DC. I am starting to get the Lou Tepper jitters. That 73rd ranked defense is that sitting to well with me.

3. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I'd like to see Muschamp stay also. I think Fisher has to go if Miles is an offensive mind. Too many cooks. Different situation with Muschamp. He could stay, Miles just let him run the D.

If Clay comes, it may not be so bad. He will have better athletes. OSU was in the toughest conference in the nation this year, the Big 12 South! Play OU, Texas, A&M, Texas Tech freak offense. Clay certainly would have had challenges. How long did the offense keep the ball on average? If they were a grind it out running team, the opponents wouldn't have as much time or as many drives to pick up yards, if OSU was a quick strike group, the opponents offense would have more shots at the D. Bunch of ways you can look at it, but Clay may not be as bad as it seems, if you look beneath the raw numbers.

4. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

I just found out that Clay was fired from Mississippi State from a buddy of mine who is a bulldog alum. He said Clay's defense reminded him a lot of Teppers defenses. This is starting to make me sick.