Keith Olbermann is a hypocritical scumbag, who should be fired, according to his own standard.

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Click here more more evidence why Keith Olbermann is the world's biggest douchebag.

Olbermann, Furious at Selective Editing, Proceeds to Selectively Edit
    By Lachlan Markay (Bio | Archive) December 11, 2009 - 11:34 ET

[​IMG]
    Keith Olbermann is furious at ABC's David Wright for "selectively editing" a clip from the Daily Show with John Stewart. Olbermann called for Wright to be fired for this horrendous slight against journalistic integrity, then proceeded to selectively edit the same segment.

The Daily Show clip in question (reported initially at NB by Noel Sheppard) showed John Stewart fuming at the infamous East Anglia CRU staff for attempting to "hide the decline" by manipulating climate data. Wright showed Stewart saying, "Poor Al Gore, global warming completely debunked, via the very Internet you invented. Oh!"

Olbermann, in dubbing Wright the "worst person," showed an expanded clip of Stewart clearly denying that ClimateGate has "debunked" the global warming theory: "Poor Al Gore, global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh! Oh, the irony, the irony. Actually, the real story is not quite that sensational. Now, does it disprove global warming? No, of course not!"

Story Continues Below Ad ↓But this clip was edited as well. So, asks Greg Pollowitz at the National Review Media Blog, if Wright should be fired, "what should MSNBC do to Olbermann for his cut-and-paste job?"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrpLnHsYRDU[/media]

I guess since Olbermann is guilty of the very act he not only claims Wright should be fired for but labels him the "worst person in the world", he would no doubt admit that he is indeed the worst person in the world and should be fired as well.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that douchebag Keith won't hold himself to the same tough talking standard.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Who cares? Olbermann and that psychotioc lesbian, Rachel Maddow have no viewership. Nobody watches them.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i really did like sportscenter with him and patrick 20 yrs ago. i really really did.

1 person likes this.
  4. SabanFan

As did I. He got too big for his britches and tried to make it in legitimate news and failed miserably. I'm sure he has succeeded financially but he's a virtual nobody in the world of news and entertainment.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

obviously but the worst thing about it is he doesnt even realize it. so painful.

6. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Olbermann is a piece of $hit and has no credibility but what does that make his viewers? He has surprisingly good ratings actually and is regularly #2 behind Fox in his time slot. Even Maddow beats Larry King on many nights.

7. SabanFan

Acadiana Open Channel beats Larry King on most nights.

8. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Olbermann is actually typical of society when you think about it.
    Politicians are scientists and experts in other fields.
    Educrats teach an agenda.
    Movie Stars and Actors are experts in other areas as well.
    Media is slanted one way or the other not down the middle like some make out.
    Now sportscasters are experts when it comes to politics.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

that guy olberman is crazy. i have seen him a few times, and seriously he never talked about the news. he ranted about how fox news is terrible the whole time. somebody tell him that news should be news, not a constant rant about your competition.

no kidding i watched him like 4 times in my whole life and i think glenn beck was mentioned like 15 times and he listed the worst people in the world, which always are just 3 fox news commentators. he apparently cares about one thing only, fox news.

10. SabanFan

Cluster Fox as he says.