Keith Olbermann is a hypocritical scumbag, who should be fired, according to his own standard.

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Dec 13, 2009.

1. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Olberman is no worse than Beck. Just a polar opposite.

2. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I completely disagree. I can understand why liberals don't like Beck or the way he covers/discusses/exposes issues.

Olbermann is simply a douchebag. He fabricates stories, acts like an idiot, and is the poster child for everything wrong in what they attempt to call "news".

We could compare liberal and conservative journalists (or whatever they're called) all day and find many matches but there is no match for Olbermann. The next closest is probably Maddow but she's also a liberal.

I always wondered how he kept his job in sports and really I'm puzzled how he ended up with two jobs. I would like to know who actually watches this guy. I wouldn't want a fan of his working for me, watching my kids, or anything else other than emptying my garbage.

3. luvdimtigers

I disagree, Beck and Limbaugh called Landrieu a prostitute. Where was your outrage at that? I can imagine you guys reaction if Olberman did that with Palin.

4. luvdimtigers

Well, when you have a poll that totals to a 120% like they did on global warming, that looks like a cluster.

Of course, the Fox, Limbaugh and Beck lovers ignore when their side is biased like this.

5. PURPLE TIGER

I really don't watch any of the stations as most of it's fiction. I wouldn't call her a prostitute but I think sellout or bribe recipient is appropriate.

Regardless anyone who watches MSNBC has real issues. :insane:

6. luvdimtigers

Well, when Jindal spends it, is her a pimp? or just a sell out and bribe spender?

7. PURPLE TIGER

"Man-made" Global Warming is a fraud. Al Gore is a fraud! :thumb:

Please tell me you're not one of the :huh: who watch MSNBC. If so, have a nice evening. Don't forget to take your meds. :hihi:

8. luvdimtigers

Has nothing to do with the fact that Fox flat out lied to make the poll look worse that it was.

9. PURPLE TIGER

Please, please, please try to defend Louisiana Democrats over the few Republicans we've ever had. There's one reason we're ranked so low in education, median income, roads, crime, infrastructure, etc., etc., etc. ... because we continue to elect Democrats.

I live in St. Tammany because we elect Republicans...and yes, please compare our statistics to the Democrat-led parishes. Our only negative is the Democrats (leeches) who relocated to the northshore after Katrina consume more than they contribute.

Maybe the 1.1 trillion passed today can go to help them avoid getting a job for a few more months.

10. PURPLE TIGER

Politics=Lies

Do you honestly believe Nancy Pelosi has EVER tols the truth. Do you believe that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc. tells the truth. They try to manipulate (lie) every statistic to convince people that failed programs like the stimulus and "cash for clunkers" is working or tell everyone the Earth is going to melt.

Al Gore has lied his ass off about "man-made" global warming yet still hops on a jet everyday to make more money. He lies...gets rich...and yet people will still defend him at all cost. :huh: