Keith Olbermann is a hypocritical scumbag, who should be fired, according to his own standard.

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Dec 13, 2009.

1. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

You haven't responded to any specific point I've made. None of this has anything to do with what I've said. I'll try one more time, try to stay focused:

Jindal asked our reps to help with the Medicare gap. Landreiu did. He refuses to defend her, but will reap the benefits.

Beck and Limbaugh called her a prostitute. If Olberman had said that about Palin, the neo cons on here would be furious.

Fox News posted a poll showing Americans distrusted global warming and fudged the numbers, to the point the poll added up to 120%. They're as biased as the conservative nation accuses CBS, NBC, and MSNBC.

2. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

When I was young, uninformed, gullible, naive, and easily persuaded...I voted Democrat.

After gaining knowledge and experience...and paying a lot of taxes, I realized there is NO perfect party but conservatism is much more in line with the founding fathers' vsion than the extreme liberalism we see today.

1 person likes this.
  3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Beck did not call her a prostitute. Landrieu was quoted as saying the "bribe" was not $100 Million, it was $300 million. Beck responded that we know she's hooking, we just got the price wrong. It's a play on an old joke. Olbermann "paraphrased" that Beck called her a prostitute which was totally inaccurate.

I don't know what Limbaugh said because I don't listen to Limbaugh.

4. luvdimtigers

Would it have been funny if it would have been Olberman saying that about Palin?

And Jindal is a political coward. He asked for help with the shortfall, (hence my reply in an earlier thread asking would the republicans have any trouble spending it, and you asked what I was talking about.) and then refuses to even say he appreciated the help.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Again, apples and oranges. Palin didn't trade a vote for money, Landrieu did. Still, I wouldn't give a damn if Olbermann called Palin an ugly kunt. Olbermann is irrelevant. He's nothing.

The thread is about Olbermann being a hypocritical azzhole. Quit bringing in your "yeah buts". They add nothing to the conversation. When you are earning money, paying taxes and trying to raise a family, you'll understand why conservatives think the way they do.

6. luvdimtigers

7. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

I called her a political whore. She sold her vote and beliefs for money. She fits the definition.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Just don't watch, you know what Olberman and MSNBC is about, don't watch, i sure as hell don't watch Faux News, or MSNBC.

9. luvdimtigers

That's only true if you believe that she could care less about the medicare shortfall. She didn't put this money in her pocket, ala Jefferson. It went to the state.

You don't think she knew that she would catch hell from her politcal opponents?

Of course, for some here, if she cured cancer it wouldn't make any difference in their opinion of her.

10. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

she is a politician, she won't cure cancer. That is a dumb analogy. Much like Gore creating the internet. I don't believe she really cares about the lowly peasants of this state. The only thing she cares about is is maintaining her position.

I would bet that she was offered a lot of money from the National Democratic Party for her re-election. Every single politician wants to maintain their easy job and giant pension.

1 person likes this.