Kentucky Derby 2019

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by watson1880, Apr 29, 2019.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

1st time ever a winner disqualified in the derby

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

The horse racing gods were telling @Bengal B to shut the fuck up with his ridiculous.

Man did the horse racing gods - in view of this discussion TODAY- hand me that on a platter. LMFAO

ParadiseiNC, GiantDuckFan and KyleK like this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I know there's some pissed off people with Maximum Security winner tickets in their hands. I read where it ended up being almost $9m. I would be boiling.

Closest thing that happened to me was the Ohio St./Miami national championship game in 2001, with the late PI flag on a bullshit call. Didn't cost me $9m, but might as well have. I lost nearly a grand, which is the most I've ever wagered on a single sporting event. I had won a 3 team parlay and was letting the money ride. To this day, I'm still pissed about it and would strangle that m'fkn ref if I ever ran into him.

didit, Bengal B and LSUTiga like this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

they start talking about the foul at 3:05

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I don't know shit about horse racing. Is it a legit call? I didn't really see anything that would cause the winner to be DQ'd. But again, I don't know shit about horse racing.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ditto. I can't argue the call because I don't know shit about horse racing but the move that disqualified Maximum Security was nothing you would see on any given Sunday in a NASCAR race. To address @lsutiga's non point there is no difference from calling back a game winning touchdown because of a penalty.

7. LSUTiga

Neither do you know shit about gymnastics (neither do I btw) to be “arguing”- which is EXACTLY @what I tried to tell you the other day. If you use that to bail your ass out here, it would apply there, too.

Bottom line, it was a “judgment” the thing you said disqualifies gymnastics from being a sport.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yes it was without a doubt a foul. The thing that i have issue with is where the objection came from.
    As usual you are talking out of your ass. Oh and once again demonstrating your pedophilic tendencies. Just can't get away from drooling over young girls and trying in any way possible to equate them to real sports.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. LSUTiga

Winning

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No, you're not