Kentucky takes the worst beating ever

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajunplayboy, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Cajunplayboy

Cajunplayboy Founding Member

Yes I know... they won the game. Although today listening in on ESPN they reported that all of the kentucky players are in the most pain they have ever been in after a football game. Things are not looking good for Kentucky this Saturday. I'd pick Florida based simply on the fact that they had a week to rest up from their beating

1 person likes this.
  2. nittanytiger

nittanytiger Founding Member

I just don't see Kentucky containing Tebow... Florida should run away with this one, but we will see...

3. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

I've heard about many teams that face LSU making the same comments. LSU is very physical win or lose. We have an intensity not matched by many.

1 person likes this.
  4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Auburn was certainly beat up after the LSU game last year. They talked about it the rest of the season.

5. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I remember that, it seems like all they could talk about for a while was how bad everything hurt.

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

You know, I heard the same chit after the Auburn game. Who cares.... we lost.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I think Kentucky can score some points. Brooks and his staff showed that they can coach a little too. If they can contain Tebow (I didn't say stop him), they give the Gators a tussle.

8. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Yay, we kicked their ****ing ass...but they won. Mods, please trash this thread at your earliest convenience.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

There...fixed it for ya! :thumb:

Seriously, we should all pull for Kentucky and S Carolina to win out. They're both already in the BCS top 10 and do not have to play one another the rest of the way. The better they do, the better LSU looks...

10. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

If South Carolina, Kentucky, and Virginia Tech win out at the end of the season & we have won out too i think the BCS shows us 1 or 2 .

But guys we still have a long way to go.

Unless our offense starts playing better i dont know if we can. Hopefully doucet coming back will help this offense.

send lafell back to number 2 and take some of the pressure off him. He has shown he is not ready for #1 receiver yet.

We still have some tough games left. And 1 more loss and we are out of the NC picture.