Kerry Won't Lie to the American People?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by marcmc99, Jul 30, 2004.

1. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

This is part 2 of the article about the war footage. They even added bullets. Disgusting.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39707

Kerry flip-flop on war footage?
    Defensively said 2 years ago 'no intention' to use Vietnam film for campaign purposes

"When Army Green Beret Jim Rassman is talking about how John Kerry saved his life, I'm using some of that footage," Moll said. "It shows the swift boat and various shots of the swift boat, and some firing like you see in the water. Bullets in the water."

But Moll said the bullets are "just illustrative," not from an actual event.

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Here, use my shovel, Yours must be broken.

Dig boy!

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Weak. Very weak.

Still, I suppose it's all you've got to counter with...your boy's a sham, has been exposed as such, and now you need time to regroup and come up w/ some new spin. I saw the same thing happen when the Monica Lewinski story first broke...for about three days, Democrats had what Coach Saban likes to call "the brook-trout look". Then they started coming up with ways to
    defend the indefensible.

4. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Thanks for coming back, I thought you were saving all your insults for the other board. First of all, I will give you credit for posting some good information over on the Tiger's Den. You seem to be able to come up with some good stuff before anyone else does. For that, I thank you. I have noticed, however, that once you are challenged and start voicing your opinions, then defending these opinions, you begin to show your ignorance. (Excuse me, since you are a liberal, I will try to be politically correct so as not to offend you, - your "lack of knowledge".) You make juvenile remarks and then run and hide like a spoiled little child. You accused us yesterday of being "5' 6" computer nerds who never played any sports. What that has to do with any political discussion is beyond me, but I will answer your question.

I am actually 6' 1", weigh about 180. I did play football, baseball, basketball, and golf in high school. Don't play any football, basketball or baseball, but I do still play golf. I go to the gym and hit the weights 4 or 5 days each week, and also run 4 or 5 days. I do love sports, been going to LSU games for about 14 years now. Was in Atlanta for the SECCG, was in the Superdome for the Sugar Bowl. So no, I am not some computer nerd as you suspected. Sorry for wasting everyone's time with this, but he brought it up. Hope this enlightens you just a little, crawfish.

Now crawfish, on to you. You have a vision of us, now for my vision of you. I suspect you were a pretty good high school athlete, maybe even tried to walk-on at LSU. Probably were a bit too small for SEC ball, but you just had to be around it. Maybe you decided you were going to be a manager and wash jock-straps, just so you could feel like a big shot and be an "insider". You get to go to practice, go to the games, even hang out with some of the walk-ons who actually made the team. That's how you get the inside scoop on everything. Maybe you still have hopes of running out of that tunnel one day. You try to bulk up, maybe even juice up a little, hoping just one day your dream will come true. Unfortunately, you just weren't born with what it takes.) :hihi:

Now you have decided to become "political". Unfortunately, you haven't had access to enough information to make informed decisions and reasonable arguments. (That, or you are just too dumb, but I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.) You get your political news from MTV and even flip the channel to CNN when you are feeling really smart.

So crawfish, I don't hold it against you that you are the way you are. We all go through that phase in life. Maybe one day you will grow up like the rest of us.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Ouch!

You left out the part about his being a Michael Moore disciple.

6. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Sorry, I was in a hurry. :D

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

You guys are so far away from the truth it hurts. I have no "inside scoop".

There is no disputing what GW has/has not done.

Like John Kerry said, "United States must not go to war becasue we WANT to. We sould go to war because we HAVE to".

Go ahead defend your leader.

I spoke with a Marine last night that shared with me how many troops he served with in Iraq that HATE W. and don't want to be in Iraq. He's seen so many innocent civilians die for no reason. Our Tropps dropping left and right, for what? The civilians don't want us there. They have NO clue why they are even there.

Vote for a true leader who actually served our country in wartime. Vote John Kerry!

Why Iraq and not Iran? Hmmmmmm

8. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Okay, you changed my vote....

9. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Do you think you could help out in Florida?

10. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Why Iraq and not Iran? Logistics. Now go look that up in the dctionary and then read why.

As I posted before, we must have troops, equipment, supply lines etc. in Iraq to effectively fight the Syrians and Iranians. The Iraqi military was weak, and we could cross their borders from Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, based on the location of the country. That can't be done with Iran. We had to take Iraq first before going against Iran and Syria. Look at a map, if you are capable of understanding one.

I spoke to my best friend, who is still in Iraq. He also said there are people who do not want them there, but the majority do. It depends on what area of the country you are in. Certain areas are loyal to Sadddam or just Anti-American based on their Muslim beliefs. Nothing we can do about that.

Also, many of the attacks on our soldiers are coming from fighters from Syria and Iran, not Iraqi civilians.