Kerry Won't Lie to the American People?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by marcmc99, Jul 30, 2004.

1. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

yeah, glass houses..........

2. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

So by what your saying, we should wait till we have to go to war, so wait for a Pearl Harbor or another 911 to happen, then declare war. Makes perfect sense, why didn't I think of that before. I would rather a take action pres, wrather than a sit and wait for things to happen pres.

If you can say "There is no disputing what GW has/has not done."

Well I say to you that there is no disputing Kerry either in his throwing of medals, to his voting record in the senate, to afformentioned at the begginning of this thread. And within his voting record, he supported things in which he now doesn't because it was popular then and not now. Again, I want a pres who acts on what he believes is right, not on what the popular thing to do is.

Florida won't be a problem. I swear, do you people really think florida will be the state having trouble this year after all that happened in 2000. Use your brain, they have been preparing for the election since 2000 for that very reason.

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

What the hell does Iraq have to do with 9/11? Read the 9/11 report. GW and krewe had a boner for Iraq. His "men" kept telling him it was OSAMA not SADDAM..........

I would send the majority of our troops to find OSAMA. Screw Saddam, we could have taken him out at any point and ANY time we wanted to. OSAMA killed 3,000 Americans.

4. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Oh, well, I tried. It's obvious you're brain-washed and hopeless. It's Friday afternoon, don't you have a welfare check to cash? A tree to hug? A lawsuit to file? A hopeless inner-city youth to save? Be the maid of honor at a gay marriage.........something........anything better to do?

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I've never collected a welfare check, filed a lawsuit, hugged a tree, served in a gay marriage...............

I once drank a beer with Bill Brasky

6. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

There's that little bit or moore in you, how bout you go over to the mountains search out Osama, maybe you will have better luck.

7. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

8. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Of course he won't pull out of Iraq. GW sent our troops over there. We can't pull out overnight. Kerry has made that very clear.

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Hmmm....let's just take a look at Mr. Kerry's "service", shall we?

http://www.swiftvets.com/

10. ashgeaux

ashgeaux Founding Member

So you say we shouldn't be in Iraq at all and should just focus on finding Osama? So what if Osama is dead? He could easily be, I doubt it, but's its possible. We put all of our troops on the ground in Afghanistan to find a man that is either dead or hiding in a cave with little to no connection to his comrades, because 2/3 have been killed or captured. While other Al Qeada members plan their next attack on the US, an attack that consists of using chemical and biological weapons. So under your plan we would be searching for one man in one country. A country he is probably not in, he's most likely in Pakistan or hiding in Iran. That is absurd. A waste of our resources. We have over 10,000 soldiers in Afghanistan helping rebuild, getting intelligence, and yes searching for Osama.

Plus, I thought Bush had Osama in his closet just waiting for October to let him out?

It is more important to me that 9/11 Part 2 doesn't happen than Osama being captured. Bush never said there was a 9/11 - Iraq connection he said there was an Al Qeada - Iraq connection. Which there is.

If you attack Iran without first taking out Iraq you are giving your soldiers a death wish. All of them. Plus, you can't take out Iran with ground forces. It will take a strong President that the Mullah's know will do what he threatens to do. It will take a military surrounding them from all sides with missels pointed right at them. It will take economic sanctions. It will take the Iran citizens standing up (%70 US approval rating). It will take them looking at what happened to Iraq. Iran and N. Korea will be beaten ala the Cold War. It will take a strong, proven leader. Something Kerry is not.

You want to worry about finding Osama that's cool. I just want my Pesident not allowing the second phase.