Kerry Won't Lie to the American People?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by marcmc99, Jul 30, 2004.

1. LSUfan08

LSUfan08 Founding Member

GW didnt put the troops in Iraq alone. If Bush is "wrong" for this war, then Kerry is just as "guilty", for his vote to attack Iraq. Look at Kerry's voting record over the past 10 years. Cant believe people would want him as our comander in chief!

:usaflagwa :911: :usaflagwa
    Bush/Cheney '04 :usaflagwa

2. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Here are links to videos showing Kerry interviews on Iraq from Clinton to trailing Dean before Iowa to more recent. First uses Real and second uses Windows Media Player.

Real

You may have to copy and past below into your real player.
    rtsp://real.stream2you.com/RNC/RNC07200.rm

or

http://media1.stream2you.com/rnc/072304v2.wmv

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, there are also Swift boat veterans who support Kerry, as we saw at the Democratic Convention. Who does one believe? Let's take a look at the actual service records of both candidates. The actual historical documents, not opinions from 40 years later.

http://www.awolbush.com/kerry-vs-bush.asp

Both conservatives and liberals each have their spin, the truth is always somewhere in between. Moderates can form their own opinion from the records.

4. msully

msully Founding Member

Did Clinton Lie

Kerry is the same old party same old line of thoughts. Me I am sticking with Bush.

5. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Founding Member

The difference here is that Pres. Bush is not making his military service the centerpiece of his campaign...John Kerry is.

I'm guessing that those "swift boat veterans" at the convention w/ Kerry are guys w/ their hands out, looking for perks if Kerry wins. If you check the SwiftVets
    for Truth site, you'll find that the fellow vets of Kerry's who oppose him fall all over the political spectrum...it's an independent site of men who knew him. And it's garnering some serious attention. Some of the claims they make about Kerry have already been documented, with not the slightest hint of denial from the Kerry camp.

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

The 2000 election has damaged our country.
    The left is totally radical now and you have people like Crawfish who leave out the part about terrorist camps in Iraq.

Crawfish, Iran is probably next btw, with insurgents going into Iraq from Iran and Syria
    these countries are next.
    I personnally believe OBL is in Iran along with other wanted Al Quada ppl.

Its funny how the left is screaming Iran when if we went into Iran they would be screaming Iraq.

Even the king of Jordon and the president of Egypt said that Saddam had wmds and he did use them against ppl before, correct?
    Iran hasn't used them against anyone last I heard.
    You are the same one's that would scream, there are no wmds in Iran!

We are just cracking the ice in Iraq, on a historical scale we have barely scratched the surface, its too early to determine that there are no wmds there.

7. SmaxCom2

SmaxCom2 Founding Member

Tell me about these Terrorist camps in IRAQ, give me some proof. I havent hear d about them yet. Were these terrorist targeting us? I think you might be mistaken.