Kerrys Military Plan (Most of you should like it)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SmaxCom2, Aug 4, 2004.

1. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

No source. These are PRIVATE meetings, remember? Kerry will not disclose who they are with or what they have discussed. I'm saying we have a RIGHT to know. You don't agree? The Dems cry about being lied to and misled, what do you call this? If he will not lie to the American people, why doesn't he tell all? Maybe there should be a commision convened to study this? Maybe these meetings are innocent, but if so, why not disclose the nature of them?

2. ashgeaux

ashgeaux Founding Member

Tommy Franks did say that a few countries had said they would join the fight once major military operations were done with. Thus, the "mission accompished" talk after major combat ended. Those countries have yet to step up. So you could be on to something.

You know what's funny? France and Germany are getting really pissed at Poland. I wonder why? Could it be because Poland is standing by their allies, in the UK and US, and the French and Germans are scared their stock in the world will decline, while Poland's increases.

3. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

The Dems will stir the pot over far less than this, I just wonder why it hasn't been at least hinted at by the right. I wanted to see what Smax had to say, but I see he turned and ran again once he was called out. Must be looking for another article to copy and paste. Or maybe logging on as Crawfish to throw out a few insults, if he can't find a reply.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

No story.

5. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Way to dodge the issue. Kerry may have a cabinet position for you.

6. ashgeaux

ashgeaux Founding Member

Then there’s the world’s most die-hard Stalinist, North Korean Communist dictator Kim Jong Il, whom European newspapers reported to prefer Kerry over President Bush. “Rather than dealing with President George W. Bush and hawkish officials in his administration, Pyongyang seems to hope victory for the Democratic candidate on November 2 would lead to a softening in U.S. policy towards the country’s nuclear-weapons program,” according to London’s Financial Times, which also reported Kerry being broadcast in “glowing” terms on Korea’s state-operated radio.

There's an endorsement for you. Plus, after Saddam's Bush rant in court I'm guessing he'd rather Kerry. Then there's the Mullahs of Iran. France and Germany. That's 4 for Kerry, 5 if you count the one that hangs out in garden now, complaining about wanting an American lawyer.

The Kerry plan is a secret that can't be known until after he is elected, according to him. So I wouldn't be suprised if he has some secret deal with Chirac and others. I wonder if he'll ever acknowledge the UK, Australia, Poland, Japan and others role in Iraq or continue to complain about France, Germany, and UN not liking us.

7. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Red, all I want on this issue is for someone to give me proof that this is not what is going on. Why didn't you do that? Because you (and I) have no idea what these meetings were about. Before you get your feathers ruffled, this is an issue Kerry brought to light, so he opened himself up to questioning on it. I have seen you defend the man's military record when I along with others posted documented accounts refuting what he has said. Once again, he made it the issue, he must endure the scrutiny. Bush has been called everything from a Nazi war criminal to a murderer by members of the Democratic party; is it so out of line to question Kerry's record and suggest he might be undermining the effort in Iraq with "private" meetings he himself brought to life? This is what this election has come to. This is how it is going to be played, whether you or I like it or not. This site is primarily dominated by anti-Kerry conservatives such as myself, but the national media as a whole is just the opposite. I hope you are defending the man here to try to keep a level playing field. Hopefully you aren't burying your head in the sand and not seeing how this is being played out in the real world. Bush is enduring far worse criticism than Kerry, and anyone who doesn't see that is blind. Of course I always have heard if you are doing anything just and worthwhile, you will be attacked and ridiculed, so that serves to reinforce my belief that Bush is doing the right thing. You may believe otherwise, but I encourage you to keep an open mind and see how this all plays out.

8. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

I'm sure kerry is all for these wonderful changes, before he goes against them.

9. SmaxCom2

SmaxCom2 Founding Member

You're pathetic. I have answered every question that you asked of me. I cant answer all the time because I am one the middle class working people that Bush could care less about, meaning I have a job and cant be on this board 24/7.

10. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Well thank goodness when Kerry is elected you can all be millionaires like me. You are a complete moron, as you have proven. You have shown you have time to copy and post line after line of crap you have found on the internet, yet when you are asked to give a thought out response or opinion, you post some weak idiotic repsonse as you just have. You popped in and started slinging garbage from day one, yet when you are questioned and asked to back this up you conveniently disappear. I guess you all of a sudden get busy at your working class job. I can relate, so do I. You are no more than a mindless zombie who has been programmed by MTV, CNN, and the rest of the media. I can assure you, whatever middle-class problems you have I also have, and John Kerry nor George W. Bush will fix them. I am siding with Bush because I choose to live my life based on the Biblical morals and values instilled in me by my family. From what I can see and know, these morals and values are represented moreso by Bush than Kerry, whose voting record has proven this. If Bush is a phony, then he will stand before God and be judged. Until then or until he shows me otherwise, I will support him. I don't want to raise a family in a world dominated by the ACLU and liberal Supreme Court Justices. I don't know your age, but if you are a young American as I consider myself to be (30), you might want to think beyond Iraq and the next four years to consider how this election will shape the next 20 - 30 years of your life.