Kevin Faulk

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dallastigers, Dec 29, 2002.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Kevin had a good game. He made two key plays on the winning drive (one was a great catch). I also heard an announcer say that he was leading the league in kick off returns.

2. I've been following him all year and his numbers would be much better had they been playing him. I think they have been using him sparingly because of his fumble problems of the last few years. He has beaten out J.R. Redmond and has been playing great this year when he gets the ball. Too bad the Pats are out of the playoffs, Kevin could have helped them quite a bit down the stretch.

3. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Will he be a free agent?

4. He's got one more year left in his contract. If he can continue playing like he has been then he should have solid stock to either renew with the Pats or get picked up elsewhere.

5. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I'm kicking myself for benching him in fantasy football. I'm playing for my league's championship and I am down by two points going into tonight's game (I have Isaac Bruce). My opponent has no players left. If I'd benched another player (who, as it turns out didn't score a single point), Kevin would have won the game for me! ARRGH!!!!

6. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Looks like Isaac Bruce came through for you tonight. :)

7. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Yep! It isn't too often that a fantasy football game comes down to the wire like that!