KEVIN MEYERS DECOMMITS; COMMITS TO USC; We lose another one.

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by max, Jan 24, 2005.

1. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I'm not going to lie, I was excited about Meyers, i thought that could come in and strengthen any weak spots in our line. Here is to hoping we don't need him next year. I also have a feeling this recruiting class is not going to be spectacular. I do not believe that we will land Rouse, Jackson, Bennett, RP, Shelly. I think we will have a very sub par class, that will make everyone think LSU will be hurting, when actually we are fine... I am of the opinion that we could have 0 commits this year and still be fine because Les will have all year to talk to '06 recruits. Although i would love for us to get all the guys above, I just don't see any of them commiting to a program with so much talent that they would all either redshirt or ride the bench.

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Myers says he will be a Trojan
    [​IMG]The USC Trojans recruiting class of 2005 added another commitment today when Compton College offensive lineman Kevin Myers announced that he "it's a done deal" for him to attend USC next fall. Click below for the story.
    Full Story | Discuss

Whatever, see ya, "break a leg"

3. jwb0581

jwb0581 Founding Member

What's the story with your signature? I like it...

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

The German Army coined this term of respect for U.S. Marines during World War I. In the summer of 1918 the German Army was driving toward Paris. The French Army was in full retreat. In a desperate effort to save Paris, the newly arrived U.S. Marines were thrown into the breach. In June 1918, in bitter fighting lasting for weeks, Marines repeatedly repulsed the Germans in Belleau Wood. The German drive toward Paris sputtered, fizzled, and died. Then the Marines attacked and swept the Germans back out of Belleau Wood. Paris had been saved. The tide of war had turned. Five months later Germany would be forced to accept an armistice. The battle tenacity and fury of the U.S. Marines had stunned the Germans. In their official reports they called the Marines "teufel hunden," meaning Devil Dogs, the ferocious mountain dogs of Bavarian folklore.

5. jwb0581

jwb0581 Founding Member

Great stuff, GREAT stuff. Puts the news about this fat kid from Cali in perspective.

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Sabanfan is going to be upset with me. I went and messed up another thread. :rofl:

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I think you have to be impressed with what Carroll has done at USC. They getting primed to extend one hell of a run.

8. veedo

veedo Founding Member

Sounds like USC is quickly becoming the Miami of the left coast.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Actually, just the opposite. It was a nice diversion from all of the Chicken Littles out there.

10. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Actually, I believe Lavelle will be going to Cal...