Keys to Victory

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by P&G_wheelz007, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

:rofl:

2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

yeah, what's up with that this year? the beginning of the 3rd qtr, and second half overall, used to be a strength for us. i think you are right, that will be a big key in this game. i still look for the Tigers to take this one in a close one!

3. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

can you at least be positive today - gameday? i mean if it is as easy as you say, everyone already knows, and it doesn't have to be posted, right? geez, why is everyone so negative when our team is 7-1, and ranked #10? take what you like and leave the rest, and you will learn to enjoy more. the Tigers aren't pretty, but they are what their record says they are, to quote several well respected coaches. quit being so down on them and get on the positive bus - @ least today:tigereye::miles:

4. Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor Founding Member

Key to winning:
    Stop Ingram and Richardson, our corners are too good for mcelroy to thrash us, there's a reason Bama fans are crying for the backup to start.

Get some type of passing game to open up the read option and ridley, it could be screens for all I care, as long as it stops Bama from stacking the middle of the field.

Bama pretty much has to do the same thing to beat us. It'll come down to who can do it better or who's QB sucks less.
    And OT, but this Michigan Illinois game feels like I'm watching a highlight reel.

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

To be very simplisic about it, IF our O can put 20 points on the board, I would give LSU an 85% chance, at least, to win. Unfortunately, that's a big IF.

6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Well, the O has put up 21. At this point, I would have to say the offense has done it's part. At least in the 2nd half.

7. Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor Founding Member

JJ is actually passing well, nobody could have foreseen this turn of events