Kiffin and Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Chase4LSU, Jan 13, 2010.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I've posted this elsewhere but Coach Yaw Yaw may not have been able to contact UT recruits to sway them to USC in light of the fact that he isn't officially a USC coach. Its a shytty thing, if not an NCAA viloation, thing to do. Wouldn't put anything past that slimy snake.

2. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Funny you should mention that. This is how I see Kiffin also:

View attachment 12927

3. Mr. B

Mr. B Founding Member

Today on the sports radio in Houston here they were talking to a coach (sorry don't remember his name). He was stating that word was Coach O was calling recruits while Kiffen was giving his conference and informing them not to go to class. This info was supposidly coming from one of the recruits.

Stated he knew Coach O personally and thought he was a slime ball along with Kiffen for bringing Kiffins dad along on recruitments so they could show the Championship ring his dad won and basically telling the recruits that if they came play for him they would have a chance to get into the NFL and get one.

Guess USC is gonna try to surround Kiffin with the best assistants possible to whether the NCAA storm and make the program look attractive again to the quickie ballplayers who are just looking for a one and done payout to the NFL.

B

4. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I must admit Miles makes me want to rail him to Michigan from time to time, but overall I think he is really good for LSU. He does seem to be a man of great integrity (which is rare today) and really cares about his players as people not just athletes. I also like that he respects OUR school and keeps out the rift-raft. :milesmic:

Let's get em in 10.:geaux::crystal:

5. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Les needs to send Kiffin a thank you note. :hihi:

6. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: And his players love and respect him tremendously what I've read and heard. The latest article on Mingo is a good example of this. :LSU231:

7. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I have to admit, when I think of Kiffin I think of Drew Rosenhaus. You hear a couple of words and you want to shout "Just shut up will ya "

8. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

You know what's really astounding? How a man with such an incredibly thin coaching resume has all of a sudden become this big hot commodity in college football. You'd think USC just picked up Jimmy Johnson with all the hype surrounding the move.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Wonder if they just wanted monte?

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

They got Monte all right....(Python !! :hihi:)

1 person likes this.