KKKarl Rove's speech on the future of the

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Biggles, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

2. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Let's see....

We are going to war for oil...
    The Bill of Rights has been abolished...
    The killer of 4000 Americans is still at large...
    The environment is f*&%#$ed.....
    The largest bankruptcies in history have occurred...
    The stock market is down, unemployment high and deficit the highest ever...
    We are in recession but we will finance a non-working missile defense system...
    The rest of the world (Except for England, white-male land, Jr) hates the US....

Yes, Rove's agenda is wonderful.....

3. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

You have the brilliance

of a small appliance bulb......

No answers, just piffle......

Did we expect anything less......?

4. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Re: Let's see....

We are going to war to prevent a VERY dangerous person from screwing up the world and to settle down the Middle East once and for all so we can get out of there.

The Bill of Rights is still as strong as ever. Name one constitutional right that has been taken from you since Bush took office.

We haven't got Osama Bin Laden yet. It's not easy finding a needle in a stack of needles. But we will catch him one day. He know's he's hunted and we'll snuff him out.

The environment is not near as bad off as the Green nuts say it is, and is in fact getting better all the time. Air pollution is actually DOWN and total world forest cover is actually UP since 1950.

Bankruptcies happen all the time. Such is the nature of business. Unemployment is at 6%, while not stellar it could be a lot worse. The stock market is down, but it has cycles. We are at a deficit, because that is normal in down cycles. We are not in an awful recession, just a down cycle. Get a grip people.

The missile system being installed in Alaska is not THE missile defense system, but the first step in building a complete missile defense system. The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

The entire rest of the world does not hate us. That is way too much hyperbole. We've got some Amerihaters out there, no doubt. But most are brainwashed by propaganda machines of all sorts or are just petty, selfish, hateful people who want to be angry at something.

To answer your question TigerSaint, most people on the left end of the political spectrum hate Karl Rove because he is the man who masterminded the Bush victory in 2000. The man is a brilliant political strategist, and so, of course, Democrats despise him and see him as a Republican Darth Vader or something.

5. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Mr. Rove doesn't deserve it. I think Biggles is just trying to smear the entire Republican Party once again. Doesn't seem very "moderate" to me. I'll admit I take jabs at the DEMON-crats (oh, excuse me, Democrats) at times, but I've actually voted for Democrats in the past, so that should tell you there are some good ones and I'm not so partisan as to vote GOP 100% of the time. Just 80% of the time.

6. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Silly sheep....

No Rove is the creator of this Nixonian government we live with...
    Bush isn't smart enough to be this dumb....

America deserves better. American deserves the truth. American was built on freedoms. This administration has set back America 30 years....

7. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

You are quickly becoming....

a bigger right-neck...

8. JD

JD Founding Member

Re: Re: Let's see....

"We are going to war to prevent a VERY dangerous person from screwing up the world and to settle down the Middle East once and for all so we can get out of there. "

His point was that the killer of 4K americans remains at large; and it will after this war. I'm okay with going to war IF he proves a nuclear buildup, which he hasn't done

"The Bill of Rights is still as strong as ever. Name one constitutional right that has been taken from you since Bush took office. "
    1st amendment; 4th amendment; 5th amendment; 14th amendment;

9. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Rainman, You kiss your momma with that mouth...?

I'd think you'd be more upset with me comparing Rove to Hitler....
    But the right-neck ideology is quite well know, white men forever.....Rove is the architect of this administration's vacuous ideology (at least the Klan doesn't try and hide its agenda)....

As for the name calling, I doubt very seriously you'd use that language to my face because that would take guts and fortitude and sheep are not noble creatures...
    If you ever decide to visit Atlanta please send me an email ([email protected]). I'll be more than happy to allow you the opportunity to say to my face what you write behind the anonymity of the internet....

Until then.....

Baa, baa...

10. LSU88

LSU88 Freshman

I normally only lurk on this board. This is my first post ever. I consider myself level-headed and fair-minded and thick skinned, however your post hit a little too close to home. You see, this past Thursday, my youngest son, Benjamin, was diagnosed with autism. To see you making fun of this hurts me more than I can say. Autism is not a laughing matter. You can never understand the sleepless nights my wife and I have had. You can never understand looking into my little two year old's eyes and wonder just what the future holds for my neurologically impaired child, begging God to heal him, wanting anything for him to be normal, willing to do anything to make him better. We are seeing a wonderful doctor in Baton Rouge, Dr. Cave, who is helping him immensely, but we have a long road to travel. If for no other reason but for common decency, I ask you to show some sensitivity and not make light of a very serious disability. Me and my son Benjamin would greatly appreciate it.