Knee Jerk Reactions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 23, 2010.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I was thinking the same thing.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

AU was the better team no doubt. and yet, still we had the chance to win, if we even hand some sort of offense, particularly at QB.

they out coached LSU and out played LSU. They won the LOS battle. They had a better game plan, their players were better prepared. cam has great talent, which shined in their scheme. Our great talent just either didnt show up or wasnt prepared. But most would agree we have great talent. However poorly coached.

I always look at posts like this and wonder if you really mean that given ANY circumstances we could never beat them with the two teams like they are now. I look at it like we definately had the talent to win but for some reason we not able to do so. AU was the better team no doubt... on this day.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Our offense failed us today. It's really that simple. The defense and special teams did everything they could against the best player i have seen in a long time. Until we get this offense thing figured out, we will continue to have to rely on our D and special teams to win games for us.

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I remember all the JIMBO haters. OH if we only had him back now.....

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

thank you. they should have bumper stickers with this on it for sell in BR.

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Just keep telling yourself it wasnt Miles it was a total team screw up...

dont worry the wizard has two weeks to get some tricks and tom foolery preped for Bama!

:geauxtige

7. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

Knee jerk reaction my foot. So how many seasons should fans patiently wait for the offense to actually play even average football? Is being ranked inside the top 100 out if 120 too much to ask? Am I unrealistic to want to be better than Vandy offensively with some of the best talent in the nation? Please let me know how many more seasons is reasonable to suffer through 17 point offensive outputs and it not dismissed as a knee jerk reaction and just having a grudge against the head coach?

I deserve better, these players deserve better, and my alma mater deserves better. It's Les' mess, he needs to fix it or pack. This anemic offense isn't new or an off game or an aberration. It's consistently bad and not getting better. Crowton is horrible and always has been. And everyone not named Les Miles can see that.