Korte anyone? (merged Korte threads)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUfreshman21, Jul 25, 2006.

1. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

"Steve Korte is 6'3", 240 and ran a 4.40 forty a few days ago, according to what I was told."

I did not realize how fast Steven Korte was before I read this off of dandy don's site. It seems everyone feels as if Hester is the lock starter for fullback, but I don't know why after looking at those numbers. Maybe Hester is stronger or more athletic? All I know about SK is that he had limited playing time last year because of a knee injury. Will SK have quality playing time this year or even split time with Hester?

2. gunwoady

gunwoady Founding Member

Re: Korte anyone?

always add another 0.25 to 0.4 on any rumor regarding outstanding 40s.

3. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

And if it comes from dandy don, the guy that ran it probably isn't even a real person.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I hope Korte is back 100%, don't know how bad his injury was. He is a beast while not maybe that fast, he can motor rwally well ofr a big guy.

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Was it Korte or Shawn Jordan who got busted with steriods?

Anyway, I know he is a great player and they want him on the field somewhere, probably down the road. But I think Hester has the expierence and is great at catching the football. He runs with determination and could be a leader on the field soon. Hester runs as if he never has to think before the play and he just has great sense for the holes and the lineman blocking for him.:geauxtige

6. clair

clair Rockets

it was shawn jordan

Korte is an animal... he carried his team on his back, literally in high school

7. LSUfreshman21

Running the ball late in games when we are blowing a team out isn't exactly experience. A couple carries for Korte in the ULL and Arizona games will make the experience level between him and Hester pretty much even. I think Hester is a great player and is very versatile but I am just a little curious to see what Korte can bring.

8. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

Are we sure we understand the meaning of "literally":confused: :yelwink2:

9. LSUfreshman21

I dont know how recent this happened but this is the first time I heard he was caught with steroids. What will happen to him? Im sure there is some kind of punishment for using steroids.

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

http://www.tigerforums.com/showthread.php?t=27554&highlight=shawn+jordan+steroids

There's another thread saying he's back on the team (hint: search TigerForums for Shawn Jordan Steroids)