Kudos to Les and the Tigers!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mach316, Oct 10, 2010.

1. mach316

mach316 Founding Member

That was one of the most enjoyable games I have seen LSU play in over a year. Even if LSU would have lost, I could not have been happier with their effort. LSU was dominant on both sides of the ball, and mistakes were minimal. Although there were several turnovers and a kickoff return, the tigers played with an intensity that I have not seen in a long time. Although I don't agree with Jefferson starting, he did look improved over earlier showings. Lee did what Lee does. He bails us out in bad situations. I firmly beleive he deserves the start next week, with Jefferson coming off the bench in certain situations. The mad hatter confirmed his status as one crazy sob. It took lesticles to run that fake kick because if it failed, his bags would have been waiting on him when he got back to Baton Rouge. Overall, we looked like a well coached, diciplined team that went in to Gainsville and opened up a can of whoop ass on the gators. Good job guys!!! :lsup:

2. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

I agree, best win to me since 2007. I really didn't care if LSU won or loss at the end, but that quickly changed when Les did his clock management stuff.

3. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

when Les did his clock management stuff that allowed us to WIN the game! I know that bugs me also. 6-0 with that bad stupid clock management is killing us. Nothing that Les did at the end of the 1st half or the 2nd half in the Gator game can be considered bad clock management. They played a safe call on 3rd and 2 and got stuffed. It's happens. He let the clock run after that play to kick the FG. He called time out at that point to really think about the fake. He Kicks the FG we get OT. He kicks the FG and misses we lose and it's over. He runs the fake and makes a TD we win. He runs the fake the clock stops and he runs in Lee with a play ready. That is what he did and with the pass down to the 2 Lee runs up to the line and clocks it. We have time for 2 pass plays then kick the FG if needed. Crowton calls the best % play for the moment and they club our WR and it's not called. They run the same play that is still the best % play and we throw the pass perfect and we have a great catch with seconds left for the FG if we miss on that pass.

If you are calling this bad clock management you don't have a clue what you are talking about ! NOT A CLUE!

All this stupid Les stuff has to stop is Baton Rouge. In the end it will be the stupid LSU Tiger fans that will be talked about on Sports Center.

Each LSU fan can decide is LSU Football is what your are a fan of or your on opition about how each play should be called. If you love the idea of being a coach that is what people should do. Being a fan is not putting yourself in the place of the coaching staff.

LSU is 6-0 and in the drivers seat for the BSC ring.

try enjoying it!!!

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Your tone sure has changed a bit, although you never miss an opportunity to take a jab. Nice to see a little bit more positive attitude. BTW there is a big helping of crow waiting for you and your other half waiting in a whole bunch of threads, where your predictions thus far for this season have been proven Les than correct.