Kudos to Rebels. Jeers to LSU Offense. Thank GOD for LSU Defense!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ectopic Tiger, Nov 22, 2003.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

How right you are! I thought I was going to develope ulcers spontaneously tonight!!!

This offensive performance just took 10 years off of my life!

THroughout the entire game I kept making the same comment: "How much longer can the defense bail us out?! --You can only ask for so much!":angry:

2. Soap

Soap Founding Member

Well there is no question our Defense comes to play every day. Only giving up 7 points to that Ole Miss offense is pretty huge. On the other side though, the offense had very bad execution. We ran the ball pretty well at times but there was no consistency. Mauck needs to focus on other receivers and not lock in on one guy. He also looks very tenative. Also the O Line didn't play their best game with the pass protection part.

3. ramah

ramah Founding Member

LSU needs to learn ... Mauck needs to be pulled out of the game

and "settled down" for a series or two early ... especially when he comes out rattled.

4. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Ole Miss D deserves some of the credit for our poor offensive performance. Bring on Arkansas!

5. lsu_buzz

lsu_buzz Founding Member

Yeah, Ole Miss deserves a lot of credit for their defense. Those guys were flying all over the place.

6. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

ramah and FightinTIGER need to be given some intravenous or injected sedatives...

The Baltimore Ravens won a Super Bowl by winning ugly. Ohio State won with NO offense for 23 games out of 24...

We won ONE game ugly...

Our offense played poorly, but that's not the offense that's played the other 9 games of the year we did not struggle...

Is anyone thinking that we won't come out a better prepared, more crisp, and more mentally focused team on Friday?

Get a grip, you people!