Kyle Anderson reconfirms LSU.

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Maderan, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

Not that anyone thought he might jump ship but after this weekends visit he has reconfirmed his LSU status.

2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I'm glad Anderson's is solid to LSU, I think he's going to be a good TE here. 13 catches, 280 yards (21.5 ypc) :lsup:

3. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

Just wondering, but do you guys think he is going to stay at TE for sure? He has a huge frame, 6-6, 260, and if his 40 time on rivals is legit then he has plenty of speed to burn. Think we could see a move to DE? Also, his bench is already at 375, just wait until Moffit gets a hold of this kid, we've got a steal.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

He was promised by Saban and his staff he could stay at TE and that is one of the reasons he choose LSU, so I would think unless he wants to make a change he does stay at that position.

5. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

I say use him both ways. A TE is not utilized every play so it wouldn't wear him out. I think that would be good for LSU and his career.

6. philter

philter Founding Member

He was promised a chance to play TE...he wasn't promised he would play TE :) If he's good enough, he'll be there, if he's better at DE maybe Miles can convince him that's where his money is.